Wednesday, November 30, 2016




November 30, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 17-20....

Take a shoot....make flourish....and I will do it....declares the Lord    (meaning I get is to take a shoot, which for my foreign viewers is a cutting from a tree or plant that you plant in ground.  If we take a shoot from the vine Jesus, make it grow and He will do it.  This could mean He will do His share like in making your faith grow)...as surely as.....everyone belongs to Me
Suppose...the mountain....does not....provide...for the naked.....withholds His hand....9doen't provide for our needs)
Suppose....he who sheds blood....does other things....defiles, oppresses, robs, idolizes, does detestable things....lends at interest and takes a profit.......will such a man live?
His blood will be on his own head
Suppose....a son see his father commit such things....but he does not......he keeps My laws and follows My decrees.....he will surely live...
He will not die for his father's sin.....his father will die for his own sin....(this negates the old belief that the sins of the father fall unto the son)
Do I take pleasure....in the wicked?
Because of the unfaithfulness....they will die
Ways that are unjust....turn away from
Repent....take no pleasure in death
Learn to pray
They spread their net for Him.....put Him in prison.....His mother ....was fruitful and abundant....(all Her appearances)....conspicuous....
Inquire of the Lord.....then the Word of the Lord....will let you....live....on the day....a land of flowing milk and honey....returns
They who set their eyes on...idols....I will pour My wrath out on
The eyes of the nations....brought them into the wilderness
My decrees....I gave....made them holy
The person who obeys....for the sake of My name....with uplifted hand....bring them into the land I had given....


Life is full of problems for He never said we would not have them.  It is a broken fallen world.  We are unable to fix all that is wrong now equipped to do so.  Do not try and be one who seeks to fix all things, in your life or the world.  This will aggravate you and take your focus from Him.  It becomes your first priority.  The responsibility of righting the world is His He tells us.  Our assistance is all that is needed.  All the while keeping our focus on Him as He guides us in where help is needed by Him.  Ask Him how you can help each day. 

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you....Psalm 32:8

"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed.  Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken from her...Luke 10:41-42
In other words focus on Him and all else becomes insignificant.

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment