a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
November 3, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Hmm saw website on earthquakes in Las Vegas yesterday showed 33 quakes in past year in Las Vegas, from 1 to 10 km underground. Most were in northeast valley by air base and in Boulder City by the Hoover Dam. FYI...the Las Vegas Strip sits on a fault line. Many fault lines run under the valley and it is after all surrounded by ancient volcanoes.
For the Word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does....Psalm 33:4
Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 31-33...
Shade...settled on...the Tree.....above other trees...all destined for death
The realm of the dead...springs...forth...were restrained...down in the pit
Men who lived...in its shade...will be brought down....along with...the uncircumcised
The trees of Eden....in splendor and majesty....will be brought down to earth
The Word of the Lord....among the nations....will cast a net...over the land
Your flesh....your flowing blood...will be filled ....with light....
Darkness over the land....destruction....you have not known...among ...many peoples
Kings will shudder...when I brandish My sword before them
On the day of your downfall...the sword will come against you....hordes to fall....mighty men...of all nations...I will let waters flow like oil...strip the land of everything in it
They will know I am the Lord....Son of man....consign to the earth....those who go down to the pit....(they will not be allowed to perish before those taken up)
The uncircumcised (spiritually)...dragged off with hordes....
Their graves are in the depths of the pit
Terror in the land....down to the pit...
Those who went down to the realm of the dead....disgraced...caused by their power....
The Word of the Lord came....Son of man...heard the sound...of their blood....
I have made you a watchman.....dissuade them from their ways....their sin.....
Take no pleasure...in the wicked.....but live...turn from evil ways
Say to your people....do what is just and right.....none of the sins will be remembered
The way of the Lord....is just.....
Live by doing so
The Lord is just
I will judge each of you according to your own ways....(i.e. if you choose your will over His then He will judge you based on that)
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful....Colossians 4:2
Whenever something does not go your way or your plans fail to be realized, then turn to the Lord and give thanks for it is something He did not want for you. Thank you Lord for looking out for me. Trust in Him to turn it into something good. The failure is an opportunity to grow and learn.
But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ.....Philippians 3:7-8
**Which I have now done.
New soul to the Light....
#384
11-3-2016
Patricia Jimenez
Houston, Texas
22....d. 1983
Tumor ovarian...very sudden...had discomfort...no doctor, too poor...when long time cycle irregular...started losing weight...collapsed at work...took to hospital...they left me laying long time cause no money...they sent me home...did not even look at me...I got worse...tried to work...waitress in Mexican restaurant...I went home after work much much pain...mt family took me to doctor...I wait hours before doctor see me....he could feel the tumor touching my stomach...he did x-ray machine...He say I was pregnant but it was in my tube...I would need to have it taken out....I have no money I told him...he sent me to county hospital....they shedule me 3 weeks later....once I was there they operated....when I awoke they said not pregnant, tumor and cancer.....it had spread to kidneys, why I was bleeding when going to bathroom...this was causing toxins to back up in my body too. Kidneys not functioning on left side....they took out tumor and kidney....I could not afford dialysis to help other kidney...sent home but cancer had spread to diaphragm, uterus. They did not take out all my female parts, only what they had to cause no insurance. I was in so much pain....doctor put me in hospital again to take out uterus and do radiation, but cancer had spread more to my intestine and my body...was spreading it in blood.....found more in my lungs, spine...so much pain...I just wanted to die....they told me they could keep with radiation but it would only maybe slow it down....I just wanted pain to stop...they kept me on morphine...I passed a week later....
(I'm so sorry you suffered so much Patricia. Why did you not cross over to Light?)
I hated GOD for letting me suffer so. The doctors for not helping. For being poor, so much angry.....so many others alone, feeling lost...the pain still with me...
(Yes, because you have not let things go. It has kept you from passing to the Light and being free of it all. You passed as it was your time. Why specifically you suffered only GOD knows. You will know once you get to the Light. Did you not truly believe?)
Yes I believed but not strongly. So much poor in my life...I and my family struggled. Came here for better life and was not much better.
(Those who do not believe, doubt or have weak faith suffer pains of death. GOD perhaps was trying to get you to turn to Him and you chose to turn away. He would not have healed you as it was your time, but you would not have suffered so or He would have healed you and you would have passed another way. Once in the Light you will no the reason for it all. But first you need to let go all things about your life, internal and external. GOD loves you and wants you home. He knows and understands all you felt and feel. He's forgiven all things. You have to forgive all and Him, yourself as well.)
I hear what you say...this why I have come forward...I have watched and listened long while...So tired of pain and aloneness...I want to go to Heaven. I want to try.
(No try, do. It will happen, just choose. Pray for Jesus to help to let go all your burdens and to forgive. Offer all up as guilt/sin offering, your sacrifice. Thank Him for all and praise His name. Believe!!)
Yes I do! I feel light through you.
(Good, focus on it)
(Your sisters, brothers are ok. Mama and papa in the Light.)
(They are at the doorway)
*Tears of joy
(Good, two kinds of tears, joy and healing. Healing turns into joy. Also, GOD draws near to you as well.)
Thank you! Thank you so much!
(Oh you are so very welcome. Thank you for choosing to believe and letting me help you. Bless you!)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment