Tuesday, November 15, 2016




November 15, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!!!

Today's Bible messages come to us from the prophets again, Jeremiah and Isaiah...

From Jeremiah 44-47....
Ancestors....the wickedness committed by.....to this day....have not humbled themselves
Therefore...I am determined...they will fall....none will return
Listen to the messages..of the Queen of heaven....
We had plenty of time...to suffer no harm
We had nothing ...but perishing by sword and famine
Offerings to Her....were answering Him.....when...when the detestable things you did...you now see
Hear the Word.....the Queen of Heaven...promised
Sword and famine...all destroyed
I am going to deliver into the hands of the enemy

Scroll the Words...(i.e. read back through the messages here)
The Lord says to you....I will overthrow and uproot....groaning...throughout the earth
Do not seek them...and I will let you escape with your life

This is the Word of the Lord....
Prepare.....against the army....of Pharaoh..(i.e. the devil)
Take your positions
Put on your armor...(spiritual)
There is terror on every side
March on....that day belongs to the Lord
A day of vengeance
The land of the north by the River Euphrates....will fall down together...with the coming....
Also in Memphis  (Egypt)
Get ready....for the Lord will....surely....come....(Reveal Himself)
They too will turn and flee...as the enemy advances in force
The Lord Almighty....will give them....over as in times past
I will surely save you....from exile.....do not be afraid Jacob....with you
Though I completely destroy nations....I will discipline you in due measure
This is the Word of the Lord....

From Isaiah 66....

My servants will drink....of the joy of their hearts
He will give....from My eyes...delight and joy
No more crying
Their fruit...dwells in them
For as the days of a Tree....they will bear...descendants...
Dust will be the serpent's food
Neither harm nor nor destruction on My Holy mountain

Heaven is My throne....
The ones....who worship an idol....delight in their abomination
That displeases Me
Hear the uproar...from the Temple
Who has heard such things?
Can a nation be brought forth in a moment?.....When I bring delivery
Rejoice...all you who mourn....for you will....be satisfied
For this is what the Lord says....the Lord is coming with fire.....will execute judgment...many will be slain by the Lord
Those who purify themselves....will meet....the one they follow....because they have done....My glory
Their offerings...will endure them
All will come and bow down before Me
They will go....be quenched....


It is His Spirit within you that will change you once you let it.  Let Him transform the way you think.  Talk to it throughout the day.  Rejoice in it, thank it.  Walk with it!

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit...Galatians 5:25

Those who look to Him are radiant; their face are never covered with shame....Psalm 34:5

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord....2 Corinthians 3:18

When difficulties arise, and they will, we tend to focus on them and thusly lose focus on the Lord, the one who can offer the best help.  Then when we take it on alone and fail we are completely overwhelmed riddled with anxiety.  When you first begin to notice the difficulty ahead, talk to Him, ask Him for direction, help, strength, wisdom.  Ask to understand it from His view.  From a distance it may seem an insurmountable wall but with His view you might zoom in and see the handholds or steps up and over it.  Troubles come in life but the one constant is Him and His love for us.

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the Light of your Presence, O Lord....Psalm 89:15

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world....John 16:33

New souls......

#388
11-14-2016

Ruth O'Connell.....48...Rochester, Minnesota.....d. 1962
Salmonella poisoning
I could not leave my family..my loved ones.  I had a good life, good family, nice house, housewife...3 kids, 2 sons and one daughter.
They were my life.  My husband was an insurance salesman.  I know he had affairs...I forgave him.  But my children needed me, I needed them...
Chicken I made was no good.

(No one else ate it?)

No, they all wanted lasagna.  I could not eat the sauce, so I made chicken for me.  I cooked it long enough, but did not wash up well enough.

(Did you touch something that went to your mouth?)

Yes my utensils, I had no idea until after I got sick..

(Your children all grown?)

Yes with grandkids.  I was granny and loved it.  I was not ready to go.

( And now?)

I think so..

(Must be sure)

My husband passed and son.  My other son and daughter are 80 and 82.

(Well sooner you let go and get to the Light then you can be thee when it's their time and help them cross.)

Yes I was hoping.  I could not help my husband.  I saw him pass but could not touch him.

(You could not leave the kids)

No

(You got stuck for a good reason but still stuck.  Now let go all, know He wants you home and gives you this chance again.)

Thank you..

(You're very welcome)

#389
11-15-2016

Alicia Davila
82...

(Pakistan?

yes my husband was Pakistani...

(ok)

I am perplexed..

(perplexed why?)

You are not what I expected, tis why I was slow to come forth...

(Okay)

I suppose I expected, I don't know, someone religious, like a priest or something..

(GOD's servants are not all religious people, in other words, not of a particular church representative.  Most are simple folk.  All of His chosen are primarily simple everyday folk as was our Lord Jesus.  Humble, simple, plain.)

I understand, I was just surprised.

( My grandmother sent you, did she not tell you?)

The lady just said, "go to the window, you'll know which one."  So I did!  She touched me and I just knew. 

(yes, she does that, lol!)

I see light around you...

(You should, or you'd need to be wary.)

I am of the Light and have those of the Light around me.  I serve the Light yet still am human.)

I understand

(Tell me your story if you wish Alicia.  Davila was not Pakistani name.)

No it is not.  My husband was adopted by Spanish parents, missionaries.

(I see)

1924...they were in India and there was refugee camp on border of India.  They fell in love with a little boy named Rasheem.  They adopted him and named him Roberto Davila after his father's father.  We met in Spain in 1936, I was 18 and he was 20.  His smile won me over right away, big beautiful smile, very happy man.  My parents of course frowned upon this budding romance.  But I was 18 and full of life and did as I wanted.  we were married few years later and traveled as missionaries with his parents til they retired.  Then we both continued on in Far east.  It was difficult and dangerous but we loved it, serving our Lord.  I'm getting to it, I hear your thought of why I ended up here.  We were in Pakistan during a period of unrest and many people hated westerners and anyone who associated with them.  They took my Roberto one night as he was out helping others.  They beat him then killed him, left him in the street.  I was 52 at the time.  I was so full of hate for them and anger at GOD.
Why?  Why?  I asked and no answer.  He served you, was good man, believer.  Why did you allow this to happen?  I understand now, it was his time.

(yes, and he would have been lifted from body before he suffered)

Truly?

(Oh yes, "Those who believe in Me shall never die," He said.  Meaning never taste death.  All He said had physical meaning for unbelievers, doubters and spiritual meaning for those who truly believed.  So, never die, soul lifted before pains of death, His promise!)

Oh good!  I'm happy to hear that.  But why happen that way?

(well the devil knows time of death too.  So he tries to make it so bad the person can be led away from the Light and those who loved them can be drawn away, angry, hateful, thus not crossing over to the Light.  Many I've helped cross had gotten stuck that way, having listened to the voices of darkness, as you did.)

Not voices but my emotions...

(Emotions yes, human side of you, but evil got you to hold on to them thus keeping you from the Light.  Voices, beings plagued you where you've been?)

Yes, they were all over but not so now.

(Nope, angels clearing all out as mists are being done away with, end comes.)

Yes, I know now.  I need to know of my Roberto.  I have not seen him.

(I'll send others to find him.)

**Angelicamarie-----We've got him already papa, he is with us here in Light.  When she is ready, we'll bring him forth.  Test her faith now papa first.  She must let go her hate, anger.

(Alicia, he made it to the Light.  So you need to believe it, believe you are loved, wanted by GOD to go home.  Know you're forgiven all things so forgive self and others, let go  all of past, so you can go home.  No reason to remain.  Let go all, offer up as your offering to Jesus.  ask Him to help you and fill you with His Love, Light, Grace and Peace.)

-----------receiving a message number 1000 here......

(Okay, you're ready.  Jesus just told me you are ready)

Yes I think so

(I know so, He said you are)

Really?

(Oh yes!  But first here is your Roberto)

What?  Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!  

**tears

Roberto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **embracing, weeping, joy!!!

**I fall down myself in joy.  Jesus!  Jesus!  You are so awesome, timing the Rhyme message number 1000 with the revealing of her Roberto to her crossing over to the Light.  Praise Jesus!

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment