Monday, November 7, 2016



November 7, 2014

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

Today's Bible message comes to us from the last page of my Bible, which has happened a few times before...

Drama....GOD's story...filled with hope....in a word..Salvation....which GOD is working...at the center...of redemption.
He...the One...invites you to join...in the ongoing story
Our prayer...we believe...in whole...not just bits....need help....to live out the drama...the right way to carry....Jesus....so you can....journey deep....committed...in sight....and follow...we hope...the source
Help make you...connected....transformed....seek out other people....to read....engage...this is key....to experiencing....GOD Himself....and to guide you...at the most crucial time..
Stop...ask Him....to do just that...
In the end....all invited into....Heaven..


All beauty is a reflection of our Lord.  If we allow Him to do so He will constantly remold us, transform us into who and what He needs us to be.  We are here to serve His need.  Allow Him to first rid you of all the garbage you hold inside, to clean you up a bit so that He can work on you.  Invite His Spirit into you andd give control over to it.  He knows what we need to keep and what we do not need to keep.  Being happy and secure should not depend on what you have.  He wants us to rely on Him alone so that He can use us and guide us along the right path.  Being the independent beings we are it is very difficult to do.  Start now letting go of small things as you become more adapt at letting go.  You want to be able to let go instead of holding and controlling. 

Give unto the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness....Psalm 29:2

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek:  That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple.....Psalm 27:4
*Where is it we need to seek Him?  In His temple which is inside us all.

The Lord is my strength and my shield;  in Him my heart trusts; so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him...Psalm 28:6-7

Teach me thy way, O Lord; and lead me on a level path because of my enemies.  Give me not up to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and they breathe out violence...Psalm 27:11-12

The heavens are telling the glory of GOD; and the firmament proclaims His handiwork.  Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night declares knowledge.  There is no speech, nor are there words; thy voice is not heard; yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world....Psalm:1-4
* The Word of GOD is constantly being transmitted to us, day to day pouring forth.  Nightly sharing knowledge, of which I can attest.  No speech or words or voice is heard for people listen with human ears, yet the words go out through all the earth up to the end of the world. 

And without faith it is impossible to please Him.  For whoever would draw near to GOD MUST believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him...Hebrews 11:6

By faith Noah did what He did trusting GOD to do all He was told; Abraham moved his people to a new land; Sarah conceived in her old age; Abraham offered up Isaac; Isaac joseph foretold of the exodus; Moses did all he did; the people crossed the Red Sea; Joshua toppled Jericho; David defeated Goliath; and on and on.  Yet people today, just like back then, laugh at the word stating what is coming, woe unto those who are not ready. 

New souls sent to the Light...

Almost asleep when my daughter's spirit awakened me to inform me a soul was here in much pain and needed my help. 

#386
11-6-2016
Jessica Tulley...18...Woodstock, GA....d.1968
No one ever found me, I was raped and murdered, beaten to death, left to rot in a ditch in the woods.  No one heard my cries, my screams....I was alone and have been alone here ever since....So full of hate for those who did this....They got away with it....No one ever found me....I was traveling, hitchhiking to New York City.  I ran away from abusive father.  He beat mom and me...tried to rape me so I ran away....I hated him and my mom would not stop him out of fear.....I began to hate her too.....while I was being raped in woods in North Carolina, voices started in my head over the grunts of the men and my cries, telling me to let go, come with us, we will take you out of here to a better place.  I did not know who they were, they just kept repeating it....I thought, "Why am I imagining this now?", but got louder.  I was left laying there, they came back soon after and hit me with rock over and over.  I kept hearing the voices so I followed them.  I did not realize I was dead at first, then I saw other people, but not people....They were different, like ghosts among real people.  Voices saying, "We will take care of you now Jessica."  Clutching, grabbing, I felt so dirty, angry.  They kept telling me, "You can get even with them, hate them all you want."  As time passed, but not passed , weird not the same, I felt angrier and angrier.  "Is this hell?", I asked, but they would not say.  Just kept saying, "Get even, hate them."  I felt ugly, not myself.  I wanted to kill.  I could not find the men, never saw faces.  I felt more and more lost.  My mother passed by at a distance.  I felt nothing for her.

(She's in the Light)
(I'm getting Marnie?)

yes

(She made it home)

I was touched by angels?  Light that sent the voices away.  I just was, not sure what to do.  Then He came, all Light.  I saw Him but could not get to Him.

(Felt weighed down?)

Yes, lead feet, stuck in place...

(Pillar of stone)

Pillar of stone?

(Yes unable to move forward or at all...stuck)

yes

(The anger, hate and pain are what holds you)

This beautiful lady found me, brought me here.

(My daughter)

Really?

(Yes)

Said you will help me.  Will you?  Can you?

(Up to you Jessica.  I can help you go to the Light, home with your true mother, all healed, purified, full of love for you.  She always had it but was ashamed.  She suffered, hurt for you being gone, not knowing.)

She did not fight for me!

(She did, she was told he'd kill you if she fought him)

Mama!  I wanted to kill him mama!
**crying

(Jessica, GOD so loves you, He wants you home.  You passed because it was your time.  I'm being told you had a brain tumor, unknown to you.  You would have passed at that time in hospital.  You ran and the other things happened.  Your choice!  GOD knew you'd run, but had to let you...free will)

Why didn't He protect me?

(Devil sent those men to you.  Tested your faith which was weak and you listened.  You had hate in your heart due to pain.  Did you cry out to GOD?)

No

(Maybe you should have.  He was waiting to hear from you.  Has been all this time.  Now He is calling you.  Will you answer?)

I don't know.

(Jessica, Jesus suffered far worse for you.  Do you think He did not know you were near when He passed by you?  All you had to do was let go or call to Him)

I'm afraid.  I missed Him now I'm stuck.

(No you're not, I'm here to help.  You must let go all things from this point backwards.  Offer all up to Him, ask Him to take it all from you.  Help you to forgive yourself and others, even dad and those men and GOD Himself.  All you ever had to do was ask.)

I did as child..

(He answered...brain tumor was going to be quick, fairly painless, very sudden massive stroke, unconscious then gone, free.)

Really?

(Yes)

Oh my, what have I done?  Mama!

(Jesus, Jessica.  Call to Him now.  Your suffering may have been part of your purification before passing and to keep you talking to Him.  You will have the answers.)

I'm feeling lighter.

(Good, keep praying, help me Jesus, help me Jesus.  Take away my sins, my burdens.  I offer alll up to you, my soul, my heart, my body...)

Yes oh yes please, all your's.  I'm tired of hurting, being alone.

(You're not alone Jessica, never was.  Jesus was always there waiting to hear you, to receive you at your time.  Yo listened to wrong voices and its okay.  Now the right voice calls you, let go all!  Jesus Christ!  Jesus Christ!)

Take me please oh please!
**crying

(Let go Jessica, drop the weight off your back.  Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!)

Yes, yes I feel.....

(Let go in the name of Jesus the Christ)

yes yes
I want to go I want to go!

(Then let us go)

Feeling wonderful

Angelicamarie----She's ready papa!



#387
11-7-2016

Amanda Pischoli....22...d.1700's

(1700's what?)

1752

(Okay, what of?)

Hanging for being a witch..

(And were you?)

No, none of us were.  I had visions of what was to come; of the war, rebellion; of people who would die.  Those close to me betrayed me, turned me in out of concern for my soul.  My friends I thought.

(You were given a gift not a curse)

I thought it was a curse.  I'd go into a trance and saw full battles, many killed.  I lived amongst loyalists in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  They turned me into the British officers who mocked me, imprisoned me.  Then turned me over to the church elders who condemned me.  No trial really...they listened to witnesses who saw and heard my trances...I could not lie and confirmed them...I hung watching their faces, the faces of my family in tears, powerless to stop it.  I prayed to GOD for forgiveness, but still ended up here.  I thought it was purgatory. 

(It is that if you make it so for yourself)

I witnessed all that I foresaw.  Little satisfaction in that. 
Your little dog is frightened of thunder.

(My friend's dog yes, mine is okay)

Poor darling.

(You were saying?)

Yes I saw all come true.  I asked why am I here.  Why am I being made to suffer?  Voices told me twas my fault.  GOD was punishing me.  Convinced me it was true.

(Your faith was being tested Amanda.  Many others listened to wrong voices.  Were you angry at those who hung you and betrayed you?)

Oh yes, very much so.  I thought I was not forgiven and had done wrong, that I was a devil's child. 

No, no, you were given gift of sight of future, that's GOD's gift.  You used it as supposed to.  Others did not believe.  Evil tried to stop your gift.  I know that well.  It tries to stop my gifts all the time)

Yes, there were many dark things here before telling us bad things about you and others. Then Light came and drove them away.  I want to be free of this place to be with loved ones, my family.  This load, this heaviness here is suffocating.  I want to see beauty again.

(Then it will be so.  Let me tell you what must happen)

Later------I want to go now.  I feel peace at your words.

(Good!  Not my words but His Word through me.  Bless you Amanda!)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment