Monday, November 28, 2016




November 29, 2016


November 29, 2016

This is a posting about one of the souls in the cemetery who awoke me one night and chatted with for sometime.  I am not listing him yet as he has not crossed over but wanted to share up to this point our conversation. 

Dana  22 I have been told by my daughter.
male

3:43 am awoke to name Dana then leg cramps lol.  Dana was here saying did not like me walking  around their cemetery.  I had been walking through announcing myself welcoming all home to GOD.  Was told by my daughter there were souls there needing help.  This night around 12:30 am was walking through cemetery and on way out I heard, "I don't want to go home, I like it here, I don't want to leave."  "Everyone will have to leave soon," I said.  "You will have to choose to go to the Light or to hell."  "You are a liar," he replied.  "Believe it or not, up to you.  Doesn't matter to me," I told him.  "End of times coming, you can't stay!"  Walked home then.
At 3:43 I awoke and got the name Dana as I said.  After I got up to loosen my cramping legs he was telling me he did not like me in "his" cemetery.

(ok Dana, if still here, let's talk.  If you're angry about something or even at GOD, no problem, we all get angry at GOD)

Why are you writing?

(I record my conversations with spirits.  You rather I not?)

Matters not to me

(Okay!  Was it you other night trying to follow me at park?)

No, that's someone else.

(Ralph?)

Ralph something, I don't know.

(or not saying to me?)

I don't know I said

(okay.  What's your last name?)

Richardson

(Really?)

Maybe

(I see)

I live in cemetery, I belong there !!

(No one lives in a cemetery, that's why its a cemetery.  Its a remembrance, not meant for you to remain there Dana.  To honor the memory of those who passed and are buried there.  A memorial to them.)

My Home!

(GOD's home as all creation is)

Thought you said all are welcome to his home, to go home?

(haha, yes I did, to return to His dwelling place where we were all created.  Our journey began there as unconscious souls.)

Why did I live then?

(To experience, to learn, grow and believe then return to be with GOD.  We are part of Him.  Think of it as He took one cell off His existence and put it inside your mother.  It grew as cells do in physical world,  Then birth, life and passing.  Your soul was put on a ride through life in a body of the physical world.)

Why then bother with a body?

(To be able to experience the physical world.  He created man eternal.  Man chose wrong at the start and GOD  made him mortal, not immortal, in other words the apple from the Tree of Life!)

Why did I suffer?

(We all suffer as we all rejoice in happy times.  All part of journey.  It's how we handle good and bad and remain faithful to GOD)

Hmmm, I don't want to talk anymore.

(Okay Dana, as you wish.  I'm not here to make you do anything, but here to help anyone go home whom wishes to do so.  Your choice!)

I'll still bug you!

(Lol!  Okay, of course, but a warning, two actually.  Don't interfere with others in any way or try and influence them against me or GOD.  It's their choice too.  Also, you must choose soon, time runs out.)

Yeah, yeah, so you say.

(I don't say!  Holy Spirit says!)

Blah!  Blah!

(Good night Dana!)

Right bye!

I heard him speak few times since, once saying he doesn't like me as I was walking from cemetery, but also heard other voice say, "I want to go".
I have been rebuking and banishing each time and speaking to them one way chat.  I felt negs one night and he said, "You are afraid."
I said, "No you are afraid and the dark spirits here are afraid and try to place it on me but they can not harm me. 
Nothing since.  The other spirit followed me twice while walking dog there at night in ohter direction from cemetery.  I could feel his presence it is who Jesus said He will enlighten. 

If anymore comes up I will amend this posting...

GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. i love that.....i use to walk the cemetery daily ...never had anyone "bother" me ...other than live ppl lol....and i never went after dark!...one day maybe ill go again and pay more attention to whom is there ;)

    ReplyDelete