Wednesday, November 9, 2016




November 9, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaaiFp4RSM


Well the big day came and went and the world has not collapsed lol.  I would apologize here for my incorrect interpretation of messages I have received about the election.  I had been saying that several messages and communications had pointed towards Hillary Clinton as winning election.  That she was tool of evil.  Well anyone who knows her history and her husband's knows that to be a true ASSUMPTION.  However, for the Truth of the messages it was my interpretation expressed out of my own zeal.  I apologized to Jesus for this and was told it's ok, just continue to share the Word, to let things come to their fruition then gain understanding.  Basically, the Lord's message was stick to your purpose and leave the future to Me.  Only I and the Father know it's plan.  Then the new message received this afternoon ended explaining that I was a decoy for evil which was trying to circumvent the plan.   So thank you Jesus for using me as a decoy, not the first time He has ever done that.  Thank you Jesus for humbling me.
I reread the messages referring to "she" and "her" and was reminded by the Monday message that "The things of man on not what they seem".  In other words even more so the Word of GOD.  So the "she" and the "her"  could mean another woman taking over power of another country or organization or huge corporation.   It could mean first lady or someone appointed to high position by the President or mean a country as in the Bible saying she pertaining to Israel and Jerusalem.  So time will play out and we will see who it is, those of us who He decides to share it with.  Keep your eyes and ears open.  Guess it would be presumptuous to think it would be necessarily a man.  GOD does what GOD wants.
So I hope that if anyone doubts me that's okay, but do not doubt the Word shared for that is Truth.

Love the Lord, all you His saints!  The Lord preserves the faithful, but abundantly requites him who acts haughtily.  Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!...Psalm 31:23-24

Today's Bible messages come to us from Zechariah...

Zechariah 9-14....

Slingstones...roar...like a...sprinkling...of the altar....
A crown...sends the thunderstorms...against the shepherds...like a proud...ruler...trampling...their enemy into the mud
Joseph...rejected them...and I will answer them
Their hearts...will rejoice....I will signal for them...redeem them...though I scatter them among the peoples
They will return...there will be room for them....they will live...securely
Fire....will devour....rich pastures...dense forest....like the roar of lions
Those who....got rid of....the Word....did not keep it....paid their thirty pieces of silver
Woe to the shepherd who deserts the flock
The Lord....surrounding the people....an immovable Rock....will strike every....nation
I will make a fire....will consume all peoples right and left
The dwellings...among them....I will destroy
I will pour out....on that day...in the plain of Megiddo.....the house of David...and all the rest of the clans
A fountain will be opened....to cleanse from sin....
I will banish....the spirit of impurity from the land
These wounds on your body....who is close to Me...will be struck down...and perish
Two-thirds will be struck down
One-third will be left
They are My people
A day of the Lord is coming....
Your possessions will be plundered
I will gather...the people not taken....and...will stand....east of Jerusalem....will split in two...half moving north...half south...


Turn to the Lord; all the families of the nations worship before Him.  For dominion belongs to the Lord and He rules over the nations....Psalm 22:27-28

Be thankful for difficulties for together with the Lord we can get through anything.  Keep this in mind and heart through our relationship with Him, His promise of salvation and our experiences in life.  Without dwelling on the past, occasionally look back to see how far you have come.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your GOD.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous hand....Isaiah 41:10

Spend quiet time with the Lord and let the anxieties and pains rise to the surface, asking Him to lift them from you.  Do not fight Him.  Let Him cleanse you so that you can experience Him more fully, let Him transform you.  Talk with Him about what troubles you, our best confidant.  Try not to linger on other's faults and problems.  Focus on your own so that He can fully take them from you. 
This then is how we know that we belong to the Truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in His Presence whenever our hearts condemn us.  For GOD is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.....1 John 3:19

GOD BLESS!   PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment