a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
November 29, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message comes to us from the afterword of this particular Bible I use. I have gotten some from end pages before. Seems odd, not part of the Word but still words guided to me or me to them therefore the Word.
Tradition.....involves variants....
In a few cases.....the Samaritan Pentateuch...and ancient scribal traditions...occasionally....have become....accepted principles....emended....later....in judgment
Read with....an eclectic....attention...
Ancient Greek version....not identical....this version....is quoted...with precision...
One of the main reasons....never finished....many diverse....meanings....
Man.....regardless of....change....is known by GOD...
The human race.....in some forms....confirmed ....an effort.... at revision...
All over the world.....individual emphasis....is deemed....necessary for everyone
Translations....in the Psalms....have been omitted.....virtually equal....of the New Testament
Lengthy prayers....have been left out....also.....flawed
The Word of GOD.....faith....Jesus Christ....may be found.....
Open yourself to His peace, sitting quietly and letting it fill you. Ask Him to teach you about Him, get to know Him. Knowing Him is the ultimate gift of Grace.
The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen you frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whos waters never fail.....Isaiah 58:11
Had a new spirit join me this morning as I sit praying. Or maybe she has been here awhile I do not know. I thought it was my daughter at first but did not seem the same. I finally asked and I got the name Paula. She said she is here to be with me now. I said I did not recall ever knowing a Paula. She said that it did not matter, that I would remember in time. So welcome Paula joining Angelicamarie, Thomas, Martin, Helen, Hephaistos, Olothiel and others. Thank you to all!
Think I'll walk th dog tonight down by the park with the negative spirit and see if he is there....
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment