Wednesday, November 9, 2016



November 9, 2016                 #2


https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=soul+on+fire


#949
11-9-2016

Irregardless of what the outcome was
Continue to do all He says
What was written shall all pass
Not as it seems to you, alas
You are but My heavenly scribe
Foretelling the future I did not imbibe
Gifts of yours are for other things
New ones occur, she soon brings
Patience My friend you do so well
Sharing all I give to tell
Much, much more shall be given to share
Plans of the dark all laid bare
Those you will share as they unfold
Tell exactly as they are told
Who shall listen, heed the warnings
Shall flee to mountains when the horn rings
Out it's sound of dire times
Given to thee in future Rhymes
Time shall come, catch most unawares
Caught up they are in earthly cares
You will lead one of the many flocks
As time ticks away on the clocks
Man shall awaken to dawn of the end
Be of good cheer My long time friend
That which you'll need I shall always provide
Nothing required shall I hide
The way ahead shall be illuminated
For all your past has culminated
In the path to your final purpose
In this world, all before this
Was required to enable your completion of task
Given to thee when first I did ask
Journey so long, you knew it would be
I knew you would do all given to thee
At this the end of your final life
I give back to you your ancient wife
To help you to stay your course so true
And give unto thee a clearer view
Together with others to gather and protect
Sheep of My flock to where I'll direct
Worry not for thy misinterpretation of events
Twas needed as evil one circumvents
Play your part, trust in My reasons
You'll gain understanding after change of the seasons....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment