Saturday, December 3, 2016




December 2, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

Two new souls today yay!!!!  New Bible message from Luke 22-24...

Who serves...may fail...strengthen your brother
Ask them...that this must be fulfilled in Me
Blood...temptation...going to happen....
I am leading....you...with swords...every day...at a distance...there...
Later someone....fellow man...will not believe.........you say that...i am..testimony....
We have found....he stirs up people all over.....
He sent ...a sign....teachers..............said to them....."I have found no basis....to deserve death....for a third time"
For if people....forgive....others....the Messiah....commits spirit....to GOD
The righteous man....all those who knew Him....consented to their action...for the kingdom of GOD
Preparation day....about to begin
Come with Jesus...in obedience....on the first day....and the stone will be rolled away....


He loves us for eternity, from before conception.  Man is constantly seeking activity, when stillness enables you to grow closer to Him.  I struggle with this now and then, the feeling of not doing something for Him and feeling useless.

 
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail,  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord....Lamentations 3:22-26

He is our constant companion, His Peace readily available.  Keeping focused on Him allows us to connect with this Peace and companionship.  To be able to do what needs done we need it.  We get impatient, as well I know, and cut corners, take detours thinking it gets us there quickly.  When we do this tho, we deviate from the path He chose for us, and we become lost. 

Show me your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths....Psalm 25:4

New souls ...
#391-392
12-2-2016

Edna and Stuart Frailey
87 and 81
D. 1882
Bonham, Texas area...up the road from me.
Home burned down, we were asleep and embers from fireplace ignited throw rug I had made.....

(oh sorry to hear....you been here in country long time?)
No, we came in mid-1800's.  1855 from Scotland originally....came to America in 1835 and to Texas in 1855...

(gotcha!)

We were buried aways from here but have heard of you.  This man from another place caring for, visiting graveyards.  He has a light around him.  We came to see for ourselves.

(Good, hi Stuart, quiet?)
Not usually, he is studying you.

(Please do!  Nothing special, simple servant of Christ, sinner like all humans.)

Yes we all were....our faith was not the strongest after we lost our children.

(I'm sorry, a lot of that I'm seeing in the cemeteries, sadly!)

Yes, ours were lost early in their lives.  Jessica, Molly Margaret and Thomas Reginald (Reggie).  All lost so young.  Jessica and Molly Margaret twins passed from crib death at infancy.  Very painful for us both.  Reggie lost in the war, The Wilderness Battle.

(You came west to escape the war rising?)

No, we needed to leave painful memories behind but they followed us.

(We carry them)

Yes, GOD punished our lack of faith.  We accepted it.  We stayed here, its our home.

(No, Heaven is your home.  GOD loves you and wants you back.  Why else did you seek me truly?)

Perhaps you're right.  Stuart doesn't trust you.  So many liars, deceivers here...

(Yes there is, I am sending them away as I go.  Angels are around the cemetery by me now)   **found three angel feathers since I started visiting n driving out darkness.  One was next to childs headstone.

We saw...amazing....Can you visit ours?

(No need to...Word is spreading it seems so all are welcome to me..)

We will help if we can, won't we Stu?

Stuart----We'll see Eddy, we'll see...

Don't mind him, he always was a curmudgeon.  **grumpy difficult person

(no problem Edna, I understand)

Your words are being heard throughout the land.  Carried forth like the wind.

(That's awesome)

I felt them in my heart.  Stu has thicker walls he built.  The manly man, my Stu

(no worries Edna, take your time, ask anything.)

Okay thank you kindly

(I'm Irish, Welsh descent, don't hold that against me, and German)

Haha!  No concerns Tim.  Many Irish friends we had back east.  All were good.

(Well relax, observe, I'm no one special.  Just human full of flaws like all others.)

That's good to know.  We didn't know what to expect.  "He cleans off headstones, fixes them," they said.  Who does that, we wondered, so we had to see for ourselves.

(Just seems right thing to do Edna)

Hmmm, good Christian act?

(Good human act)

Yes it tis!  Your surname?

(Herron)

Ah good name

(Thank you)

Family Tim?

(Yes, east and west.  Herrons here in America hundreds of years)

Do tell, is that so?

(Yes, 1756 and further on grandma's side)

That be good then

(yes)

You're a good man, I can tell these things.

(Well thank you Edna)

Stuart---Did ya fight in a war Tim?  Kids?

(No, I was in between.  Very rebellious in youth.  Plus have a leg disease that would have kept me out.  My dad and others were military in family.  250-300 years in country so yes.  No kids but one, Angelicamarie.  Lost to me before birth, with me in spirit.  You may see her.)  ** 110 or so yrs in country on mom's side from Bohemia.

Angelicamarie---I'm here papa!

Oh yes, a lovely beautiful lass!

(That she is, that she is.  Hi sweetie, this is Edna and Stuart)

Angelicamarie---I know papa, we guided them here!

Did ya now?  I thought it was me self.

Angelicamarie---Where did the thought come from?

Ah, I see now.  Beguiled us did ya?

Angelicamarie---(giggles)  We do that.

Bless ya heart lass.

Angelicamarie---And your's as well.  Time to go home Edna.  You too Stuart.  That frown hides your handsome face.

(laughing,,,,,You flirting?)

Angelicamarie---laughing....of course papa, got it from you)

(LOL!  Did ya now?  LOL!)

Haha!  Children do pick up things ya know..

(yes oh yes)

Do you think with our weak faith in life, we can still go?

(All are welcome and invited.  Past is past.  GOD remembers it not unless you choose to.  Let it all go.  Ask His help letting go.  After all that you are and were, all that you have inside and give to Him as your guilt/sin offering.  Praise Him, thank Him and invite His grace into your heart.  It's as simple as that.)

But how do we go?

**explained it all to them...

Aside----Angelicamarie---Papa, their children are on the way.

Kool, shall I tell them?)

Angelicamarie---No, I like the surprises...

(Okay)

(Edna?)

I'm speaking with Stuart, he's doubtful...

(Like I said, take some time if needed.  What have you got to lose Stuart?  Can the gloomy spirits reunite you with children?)

Angelicamarie---They're coming papa, we'll bring them now...

Stuart---Can you?

(If I could, would you believe?)

Stuart---I believe I would...

(Okay wait)

Angelicamarie---One is coming, other two bringing her mama Sara..

(Edna, your mama Sara?)

Yes why?

(Told her name)

Oh my!

(Look away from each other)

Who is this?

[Us mama, all of us.  Here is grandma Sara too!]

What?  Truly?  Mama you're so beautiful, young. My babies?

[Yes mama, all grown]

Sara---Daughter O' mine you be staring with your mouth hanging open, catching flies?

Mama tis really you?

Sara---I'm not the devil daughter..<smiling>

Stuart do ya see?

Stuart---I do Eddy, I do, but I canna believe my own eyes

Sara---Well husband of me daughter, do ya believe now?

Stuart---I see, I believe

(That's not faith Stuart, that's why you're where you've been.  Belief without seeing is faith!

Stuart---Tis right you say boy!  My apologies for ever doubting your word

(Not my word, Jesus'.  I'm just a conduit.)

Stuart---Bless my soul!

(It is and always was.

Stuart---Thank you for opening an old man's eyes.

(Old no longer, you will be young again)

Stuart---Like mama Sara?

(yes)

Stuart---GOD a' mercy

(exactly)
(Now Stu and Edna, do as I said and with your family, then let's get you home.)

Edna----yes oh yes!  my babies!

[We love you Ma, Da]

**Edna crying

(Those tears Stu?)

Stuart---Canna a grown man cry at the sight of his children?

(He can anytime Stu.  Take time, do as I said as I read Psalms)

Stu/Edna---Thank you!

(No, thank you!)

We want to go now!

(Good, open up your hearts.  Let Sara and your children touch you, feel their Light flow into you.)

Yes we do, its amazing!

(Yes it is, so let's do this.)

(GOD BLESS!)

You as well!

Sara/children---Thank you gatekeeper!

(You're most welcome, ty)
*KISS ON CHEEK FROM EDNA

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment