a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, December 9, 2016
December 9, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day! Found another angel feather in the cemetery today, on the grave of a Dr. who passed in the 1800's. I am not sure if these feathers mean those souls were taken up, are gonna come to me for passage, or are in the Light. Or perhaps the feathers are just letting me know that the angels are there.
Had dream last night, people places from my life, younger sister, place in Pennsylvania we went to as children, etc. Big part was I was capturing demon or evil spirits in some sort of container like an ipad looking thing but thicker. Last one I caught almost caught me. It was trying to take me over and stop me from rebuking and banishing, I eeked out the rebuke saying all the names of GOD and the Lord and finally got it. I woke and was told that sometimes I am sitting up in my sleep with my hand outstretched before me palm down, lol not sure what's going on there.
Today's Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah 44-47...
Was determined...everything we said...and poured out....the Lord....those who have sinned...because you have...heard the Word...and carry out the vows.... and return to the land....enemies want to kill...
Josiah....the Lord says...told me to say to you....should you seek great things for yourself...I will bring disaster ..wherever you go..
This is the message...both large and small...they are terrified (people in mists I sense)...it rises like the Nile....the sword will devour....but you try...healing...announce this...push them down...
They will say, "Let us go back......away from the sword"..(I have a sword of Light in hand as do all chosen servants)...
As surely as....you who live....will not stand your ground...as the enemy advances in force...they are more numerous than locusts...The Lord Almighty...will give them...to His officers...as in times past
Do not be afraid...I will surely save you...though I comepletely destroy all nations...among which I scatter you...
This is the Word of the Lord....
Blind faith! Leap of faith! Oh how I know these. Retirement, selling n giving away all I possess, moving half way across the continent all leaps of faith. Can you do this? You need to do this when He asks it of you. It builds trust in Him. Wanting to live a life free of risk is a form of unbelief. You all are at a crossroads, all who read this blog, all of mankind. Choose the well traveled road or in the words of Robert Frost, "The road not taken." This poem was actually mentioned in a long ago message. In order to be able to follow the Lord, to take the road not taken, you must take leaps of faith. The desire to play it safe. Trust in Him to lead you as He walks by your side. Draw close to Him and He will guide you....
As He said to us, "Anyone who puts their hand to the plow and looks back is not fit to follow Me."
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me...Psalm 23:4
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you....Psalm 9:10
"Whoever serves Me must follow Me; and where I am, My servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves Me....John 12:26
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment