a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Thursday, December 8, 2016
December 8, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message....
Offer...variants...in text...in the basic....
Such....translations....of the ancient...more important...and seem...that witnesses...have become corrupted.
Also...in the judgement...accordingly...choices...widely accepted...where uncertainty remains
Flora and fauna...known by GOD...mankind...men and women...in an effort to...address equally...will...forfeit their soul...all over the world
Hebrew texts....particularly in the case of Psalms....marked off portions...omitted
Mark...bracketed annotations are off....chosen...clearly for...formatting....by the committee
Every human effort...is flawed...
The Word of GOD....our Lord Jesus Christ...offer glory...in His kingdom
He never meant for us to be self-sufficient. He designed us to need Him. To seek Him for our way and He would provide. The feeling people get of not being complete is because they are missing Him in their focus. So they fill in with material things, people, power, drugs, booze etc and still feel incomplete as these are empty containers. In spending time with Him put before Him your needs not wants and He will give you what He knows you truly need. Find completion in Him...
And my GOD will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus....Philippians 4:19
Two more souls sent yesterday...
#395-396
12-7-2016
Baxter Kutsakos...58...d.1995...Detroit, Michigan
Love my Tigers
(baseball lover huh?)
yeah buddy
(Orioles fan here, recall tho Kaline, McClain, McCaulife, Horton, Rodriguez)
Oh yes further back than that...Cobb
(now that's before your time)
Yes of course, but he was greatest
(unpopular man)
They all were jealous
(haha! I'm sure. So tell me about Baxter)
Married to wonderful lady, no kids...I had accident on highway, snowy out. I'd been drinking as I often had been in those days..
(why?)
Laid off autoworker, feeling sorry for myself. Out at bar drinking with the boys. Elsie home alone. I know this is not one of those stories you have been hearing...
(no problem, they are all sad because they never crossed to the Light. Whether or not it was a horrible death or not.)
Yeah, I hear ya!
Good pooch ya got!
(Yes she's a sweetie, pitbull mix. Snuggles and kisses tho she can light up too, very protective.)
I bet! So Elsie was home alone and I was headed home and should not have been driving. You know we do stupid things when drinking.
(Oh yeah, I drank in my younger days)
So plow truck was out and had the double wide plows which I did not see in my drunken state. I clipped one and I had no belt on so I went through window, slitting my throat and other things. I bled to death before they could get to me.
(I'm sorry Baxter)
My fault but thanks. My Elsie deserved better than me.
(She deserved you. It was your time Baxter no matter had you been home it was end of your life. How it works...)
But...
(No buts, it's over and done with, let it go. Elsie still with us?)
Yeah with her sister's kids....good kids, raised right, not like these sorry bunch today.
(I know, getting worse as planned.)
She is well cared for, but my guilt was heavy.
(I'd imagine! You love her dearly)
Yeah I do! I watch over her missing her touch.
(Well her time, all our times are soon. Why not go and get ready to help her in her time?)
Yes, I wanted to hear more. I've heard all you've said, much as I could over the chatter of these folks around your window. Chatter monkeys!
(Lol really?)
Hell yeah! Oops suppose I shouldn't say hell huh?
(Oh you're fine)
They all chatter, squawk like hens in henhouse. I wish they'd all shut up so others can hear.
(The dark gloomy ones gone?)
Yes finally, bunches of them and some of these goofballs listened to them. Use your heads people...
(Now now, darkness knows their weaknesses.)
Their brains what's weak
(Lol okay be nice)
Yeah suppose I best be. So talk to me oh diviner of GOD's Word, haha
(Okay)
*explained everything
Donald O'Haloran...23..d.1987...Kalamazoo, Michigan...drug overdose..heroin
I heard him say Detroit so I listened. I am so ashamed of all I did, stole, lied, molested, fights. I was not myself at all
(What got you hooked on drugs?)
Poor self image! First time I got high I was like oh wow I'm so cool like every one else. Then hung with wrong crowd and got into other drugs. I felt invincible with heroin.
(Yeah I'll bet)
I stabbed myself once thinking, oh I can't be killed. I survived that only to get hooked again. My mom and dad gave up on me. I left home to hang with buddies in some dilapidated pig sty of a house. W just got wasted, ate some, stole for our fix, did all sorts of bad stuff. My folks were so hurt. I am so sorry for what I did.
(GOD already forgave you no need to not do the same. You can help your parents to do the same.)
Angelicamarie---They're not there papa, both passed to the Light!
(Okay thank you.)
(Donald, your mom and dad are in the Light. Time to go to them.)
You know this?
(Yes I do, I have connections :)..)
Wow! I want to be with them, tell how sorry I am.
(Tell them, they'll hear you. Do all I told Baxter to do and I'll get you to them)
*crying from him
(Let it out, call out to Jesus, He loves you very much)
*Baxter comforting him...."It's ok son I'll go with you, together you and I."
(There ya go, you blessed yourself Baxter already and him.)
I feel it, I do!
(Good...embrace him and help him)
Okay
Sent to the Light shortly after....
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment