a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, December 30, 2016
December 30, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day! Bible message, new soul and new message of rhyme.
From Amos 8-9....
I will never forget...religious...thirst...from sea to sea...strong thirst...as your lives....rise again....
Strike the pillars....with the sword...My hand...will take them (hmm sword of light upon the pillars of spirit in the mists?)
Dig down to the depths....so they climb up to the heavens....
I will bring them....to the top...and you...I will give...a pebble...so that they may possess....the remnant....that bear My name
The days are coming....when the reaper...will rebuild...the ruined cities...plant vineyards...never again to be uprooted...I have given them...GOD...
Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.-----Psalm 40:4
When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In GOD, whose word I praise, in GOD I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?----Psalm 56:3-4
New soul
#401
12-30-2016
Stephani Aramilla (a-ra-MEE-ya)
57 d. 1987 Pigna (Peenya), Corsica car accident
(anyone with you?)
Si, dos, due
(no, anyone with you here now?)
No I come alone
(okay, car accident, why then are you stuck where you are?)
I was vengeful, owner of goats in road
I had to veer off road and over the cliff into the sea.
(in Pigna?)
No on the way home, I was at my sisters in Porto Vecchio
(so why so vengeful toward a goat owner?)
His fault I had to go off road.
(Who chose to go fast?)
We all drive fast, he knows this. I tell him before. He very stupid man, just like to cause trouble.
(That stupid man may be in Heaven and you are not)
Yes this I know. GOD in Heaven has humor.
(haha, oh yes He does)
I like go now, tired of this place.
(okay that's first step, but things you must do first. Let go all that caused you to be where you're at. Forgive self and others as GOD already forgave you. Offer all up to Him as your sacrifice, sin/guilt offering. invite Him into your heart, give thanks and BELIEVE He loves you and wants you home.)
Yes I think this good thing. Fair. He is GOD no?
(yes He is! Can you do all this in truth in heart? Else it will not pull you through. It can not be fooled, the gateway is part of GOD.)
I see, I no speak lies, I know my heart.
(He knows it better. Let go your pride. You must humble thyself, become less.)
Ok yes I talk to Him now?
(yes, pray! Take your time, be true then I'll help you cross.)
Ok gatekeeper, you speak true, I feel it.
(good, thank you)
I pray now...
(ok)
....later....
(I'm sorry Stephani, I had a message come through)
I saw! It is fine, you have much purpose here I see.
(yes just waiting)
I know, many here waiting..
(I know, they need to let go)
They will, they are stubborn, be patient...
(All I can do)
Bless you! I listened to your friend speak, I see now how foolish I was, I want to go now, may I?
(of course if you are ready)
I believe so yes
(okay)
People who do not believe or have weak faith like to explain a lot of things with physical earthly answers, to justify their lack of faith. Keep in mind folks that GOD does a lot unseen and unheard, and does somethings seen and heard for which we cannot find an explanation which we say are miracles. But He also uses things and people of the physical world to show His hand and to accomplish things. Walk with eyes wide open and an open heart and mind listening for the voices of Truth, His Truth, the only Truth for all else is false. If it is not His Truth then it is the darkness!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment