Wednesday, December 14, 2016




December 14, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

Bible message today.....

The Word...of Jesus...read and absorb
Helps to live....gives all the help...to transform....you
Stop and ask Him...to do just that
All invited to...

From Psalm 75-78...

The hand of the Lord....will declare...the horns...of the righteous

GOD...shields....their sleep
You alone...can lift...
You rose up...afflicted
Vow to the Lord...bring gifts...of the Spirit

Heart...will remember the deeds...with your...water...led through...the flock...by the hand....of Moses

People hear...the wonders He did...
Put their trust in GOD
What He had done....they forgot
They continue to sin...with light from the fire
GOD...gave us bread...broke it
Rained down...anger...against men
In spite of all this...remember that GOD...with their hearts not loyal to Him...not faithful to His covenant...did not stir up His full wrath
He forgave...time after time
But that does not return
The day of the oppressor...to be displayed


If you are focused on what lies on the surface you will be like Solomon, realizing that everything was a chasing after the wind.  Live in faith with Him, beginning the day in conversation with Him.  He already has your day mapped out for you.  He will guide you as you walk in faith together....

"Meaningless Meaningless!" says the Teacher.  "Utterlymeaningless!  Everthing is meaningless."....Ecclesiastes...1:2

Remember the old message that said the answer lies in Ecclesiastes....

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight....Proverbs 3:6

New soul to the Light....
#397
12-12-2016

Petra  Reizskowicz
26...Bethlehem

(Israel?)

yes

(oh wow ok kool)

d.1986

(ok how?)

Run into minefield....old minefield

(Jogger)

yes

(I'm sorry)

yes thank you
I am Jewish, not Christian

(no problem, I was Hebrew once, at least.  Arab as well.)

I see, you have much history around you

(?)

Images around your head spinning circling

(really?)

Yes, I see things others do not.  Always I see things since little girl.

(awesome)

People thought I was evil

(People think many things are wrong.  If they can't understand them they look down on it.  Trust me I know.)

Yes I know this about you, I watch.

(So being gifted you should have gone to the Light)

I did not believe strongly enough.  Did not use my gift.  Worried about people hurting me.

(I understand.  Cruel stupid people used by Satan.  He succeeded in stopping you but he cannot have you.  You belong to GOD.  Jesus knows all about you, do not trouble yourself with worry or self-condemnation.  As Jesus said, "Daughter, where are your accusers?")

I know.  I need help to go to the Light

(Well you're in the right place Petra!  Shall I tell you how to go?)

Please yes!

*explaining

I speak with Him now.  I want to go to fulfill my purpose which I failed to do here in life.

(Forgive thyself?)

Yes, I will not fail Him again!

(You did not fail Him hon, for He foreknew all.  Leave all behind and move forward.)

Thank you!

(Thank you!!)

Go now?

(As you wish!)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment