Monday, December 12, 2016





December 12, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this holiday season!  Just Bible message today and share about a dream I had or was it?

From 1 Timothy 2-5.....

Childbearing....not of money...respect  (Birth of Jesus) (Christmas)
In the same way...these instructions...by the Spirit...in the world...clearly says
GOD created...those who believe...consecrated by the Word....having nothing to do with...Scripture
Exhort Him....
Family is pleasing to GOD
These instructions...for bringing up children....helping those in trouble...all kinds of good deeds...
If any woman....because of stomach (Pregnant?)...sins....deeds are obvious..(seen by GOD)...they should serve...devoted to ...the welfare....our Lord Jesus Christ....godliness.....
Temptation....root of all evil....wander from faith....with many griefs..
You...man of GOD...in the Presence....were called....without spot or blame....GOD blessed....immortal...in unapproachable Light...(thank you Jesus)
Command those who are....arrogant...put their hope in GOD....and be generous....willing to share...foundation....for the coming age...
Timothy....guard what has been entrusted to your care...Knowledge
Grace be with you!  (Thank you Jesus!)

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, being the proof of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality....Hebrews 11:1
Faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses.  As you grow in faith you will perceive things with the senses.

We live by faith not by sight....2 Corinthians 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you...1 Peter 5:7

The world is full of people who think things happen in a random manner with no meaning to them.  This is simplistic view, the limitations of human understanding.  What is seen is tip of the iceberg compared to what is not seen.  There are countless mysteries that our weak faith or limited capabilities can grasp.  So people cast them off as crazy, false, impossible, even Christians and people of other faiths.  This is in conflict with their proposed statement of believe.   All things are possible with GOD and He being immensely vast and limitless means there is very little we know.  So do not stand beside these weak and fale faith people if you truly seek to find......

Then Job replied to the Lord:  "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.  You asked, 'Who is this that obscures My counsel without knowledge?'  Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know."....Job 42:1-3

This is why I rarely go into a church.  GOD communicated to me to not stand amongst those who worship half-heartedly....

Now last week when I had that bad dream, I had forgotten that that night Angelicamarie had said someone comes, then I got the name Freidrich.  I assumed it was a soul to send.  But I believe he was the one who caused the bad dream of being attacked, if it was a dream.  Angelicamarie next day said that they would take care of him.  To which I replied, "Thank you".  She said, "That is what we do papa!"  "Then why did you not do it?"  "There is a lot we are doing booger daddy!"  Lol!

Now this other day I had a dream, if it was a dream also, but a good dream.....

I was someplace convoluted like most dreams with various people I knew in them, my younger sister for one in this one.  I was kneeling curled in a ball praying, "Take me Jesus" over n over.  Then I said, "Into thy hands I commend my spirit" and I felt this whooshhhhh.  It was like being a colander in a sink full of water and suddenly being pulled up and the water passing thru me or me thru it up out of it.
Then I opened my eyes and saw the same area all sunny, like in the country with a few houses around.  I started walking on this dirt road and felt different.  I looked to the left and there was a wood house with the front cut off so I saw inside it and it was hovering up in the air about 50 ft.  I thought, "Now that is not normal."  I kep walking then was going round a bend slightly uphill into the shade of woods.  There were people about busy.  One black man came walking down past me and said good morning so I replied in same.  Then I was in a building, like a small hospital or something.  It seemed familiar. 
Then I was looking in rooms as I walked down narrow hallway, and came to one room which I walked into.  I was touching elderly sick people then some guy walked up to me, looking familiar, and said to go talk to the ladies in front, ask them about 97 degrees.   So I walked back up hall and came around corner to outside sort of, of the building.  Two ladies, older than I, were sitting there talking. One sitting behind a desk and one short lady standing next to it.  I asked them, "tell me about 97 degrees?"...Then I woke up...

I started praying for understanding of this...I am open to any input....

Oh I found two more angel feathers in the cemetery and no word from Dana.

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment