a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Monday, December 5, 2016
December 5, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Two Bible messages today from Ephesians and Ezekiel...
Ephesians 4-6...
Every wind...from Him...the life of GOD...
However...you were taught...every kind of impurity
Truth is in Jesus....your former way of life...of body
The Holy Spirit...just as Christ...sacrifice to GOD
Any kind...of person is an idolater...let no one deceive you...because....those who are disobedient...were once darkness
Every opportunity....make music from your heart...out of reverence for Christ
Washing with water....feed and care for body....and the two will become one
Obey...so that it may go well...of the Lord
When the eye is upon you...the will of GOD...will reward....if you serve wholeheartedly...against...the authorities ...of the dark
Put on the full armor of GOD...so that when evil comes...you have done everything to stand firm....the belt of truth around your waist
Pray in the Spirit...also know...I AM...faith from GOD...grace...with undying love....
From Ezekiel 33-36....
The land...you possess...will become desolate...
Hear the message...a beautiful voice...then know...a prophet has been among them
Should not shepherds...bind up the injured?....bring back the strays?...sheep that wandered?
They were scattered...therefore...when He...will rescue them....I will bring them...to the mountain heights...
I will shepherd with justice...to feed on a good pasture
As for you...this is what the Sovereign Lord says....be their shepherd...I will make a covenant...in the wilderness...in safety
Thr trees will...make them afraid...they will know that I, the Lord GOD am with the,
The Word of the Lord...you will know...I will give you...at the time of their calamity...those killed by the sword...as surely as I live
You will be known among them
You boasted...what the Sovereign Lord says....you rejoiced...the inheritance...I will treat ...all
The Word of the Lord....their own possession....
This is what the Sovereign Lord says....you will be their...scorn...when the people...defile by their actions...
GOD's Light is over us, around us, yet we block it out. We walk around with spiritual sunscreen and self-made barriers. Let Him help you to let His Light shine upon you directly...it never burns. Speak His name and darkness shall flee...
Truly my soul finds rest in GOD; my salvation comes from Him. Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken...
Psalm 62:1-2
Let me touch on some amazing things about GOD...
First, when He says to us, "Let Me transform the way you think." Think about this now, here we have the Son of GOD, GOD Himself, ASKING us permission to transform us. WOW!!!! In this simple statement He is lifting us up equal with Him, how amazingggg is that?
Second, He invites allll of us to the bridal feast. Like the story of the man who invited all his close friends and family to the feast and none came so he sent out his servants to gather up all manner of folk on the street. Here we are being told how all the righteous, those close to GOD are invited but most find it inconvenient to attend so GOD gathers up the unrighteous, the sinners to come join the feast. Many sinners will enter the kingdom of GOD before most of the righteous. GOD judges by the Truth of your soul not by what you say and do, not by the lip service or here and there attention people give Him. He will take home those who ignored Him all their life yet repent and turn to Him at the end before He will take home all the "believers" who say oh yes I am a Christian and think that that will get them home. Guess what? No!
Third, All are worthy to receive GOD's gift. This is tied to the second topic. Does not matter if you are a "believer", "Christian", disciple or not, all are welcome to His kingdom, choice is yours. All have one final chance to choose yes, either as they are taken up after passing, for true believers; or at judgement, for those who doubt, weak faithers, unbelievers and even the wicked. No matter what you have done all is forgiven except blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. Why the Holy Spirit I am not sure yet. Suicides, murderers, thieves, molesters, rapists, idolaters, narcissists, etc are welcome if they repent and forgive, offer up all to the Lord. I have helped all kinds cross over to the Light.
Fourth, Jesus told us two things....."Those who believe in Me though they were dead yet shall they live; those who believe in Me shall never die."
Those who are passed already if they believe then they shall live in eternity. Those who are alive if they truly believe with all their being then they will never die, i.e. not suffer the pains of death. This has been confirmed by my helping those lost make it across and by the messages from the Lord and from those I have received who passed in major accidents or tragedies telling us that the soul is lifted out of body before the actual suffering of physical death. So, BELIEVE! I want to see all of you there.
GOD BESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment