Saturday, December 31, 2016



December 30, 2016 
          
#2  new message from someone from another of my lives it seems, I  love  these for the info I get.  Another life  name.  This from sometime it sounds like in Roman times in Britannia.  

#961
12-30-2016

Unto the hills of Moran ach-Maur
We march our way to war
Side by side we took our parts
Following that which lie in our hearts
You and your sword
Your truth, your word
I died before thee
But left this world free
Slaves no longer, we fought and died
Many a mother that day cried
Thousands upon thousands by war's end
Father, brother, enemy, friend
What the cost none could say
We paid it full upon that day
We both were firm in our belief
Take back our lives from the thief
No man can own another man
This was not part of GOD'S plan
Brother to brother, my friend
From the beginning to the end
Long ago places, so many faces
Lay dead and dismembered and yet no one remembered
Try as they might to find any evidence
Of what passed that day
Hidden away by divine providence
Left to rot where we lay
Record books have no record of what passed
Of all the thousands that massed
Upon the fields of grass and rock
Time just ticked away on the clock
Brother oh brother I saw you die
Yet rose not with me, I knew not why
Til upon the heavenly road of gold
Where He stood and I was told
Who thee were and all thy purpose
How long you'd been on earthly surface
Journey of yours so soon complete
All enemies you shall defeat
I'll be here by your side
Help you to know where they do hide
Evil deigns to know thy course
Beware he upon darkest horse
None shall stop all that comes
Even now all creation hums
Vibrations of the past and present
Legions of angels continue their descent
One by one souls are reclaimed
Amongst the darkness you've been named
Seek they shall to prevent completion
Of thy task beyond depletion
Of this the last of your lives
Endlessly all evil connives
Trying to draw you off course
Lies, deception only to get worse
Worry not for armed you be
He gave you eyes to see
Truth they know you can detect
Try as they might to reject
It must be spoken in thy presence
For you can see through all pretense  (amazes me how people I know think they can fool or withhold something from me, lol)
My friend, my brother, I name myself now to thee
Once gone from this life you'll behold me
Markus Pontius I was born  (mar-koos)
Upon a snowy windy morn
Of Jewish mother, Roman father
Could have hid it but did not bother
Fled to Britannia to live free
No slavery they wished for me
Still they came to force their rule
You and I they did not fool
Knew their ways and deceit
Would not allow them to defeat
Those we gathered upon the field
To the death we would not yield
Magnar and I, two of like mind
Rather die free than hands to bind
Many years have passed hence
Many lives amidst all circumstance
Alathiel thy name I now know
I'll be with you where all you go
I and the others some yet unknown
Together with those whom you've been shown
Safe within our armor of Light
Nothing can penetrate of the night
I shall be with you in thy descent
To rescue those for whom you were sent
Victory shall be ours not as before
For this is GOD'S Holy War...............

Magnar another name now known to my list of names.  I tried to figure out the site name in beginning but could not find translation.  It seems to be ancient Pict, Celt or Welsh maybe. 

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment