Saturday, March 5, 2016


March 5, 2016

Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening.

I would like to share Bible messages from Song of Songs, Isaiah, Numbers and Deuteronomy today!
Then of the few souls I sent and second posting will be message just received.

From Song of Songs, chapter 8, 2nd message….

She taught..you to drink..the nectar
I charge you ..love, lean on her
Under the apple tree..your mother conceived you…a seal over your heart…unyielding as the grave
Many waters..swept away all the wealth
A little sister..not yet grown..shall do..on the day spoken…for she will build…bringing contentment…bring fruit… to give you…
Hear voice!

From Isaiah, preface and chapter 1, 2nd message…

For forty years, beginning in the year King Uzziah died….the deep covenant between..GOD and His people…was powerful
Israel is bound up in the affairs of the broader world
Commit to follow GOD’s ways
Coming judgment..promised restoration..GOD’s correction..renewal..sacrifice, brings healing
The Lord’s return..will explain..ancient blessing fulfilled.

The vision concerning you….do not understand
Your heart afflicted…wounds open
The Lord Almighty…the Word of the Lord…listen to the instruction
The multitude of your sacrifices..more than enough..when you appear before Me…
Stop bringing meaningless offerings…I am weary of them
Spread out your hands in prayer…wash and make yourselves clean…stop doing wrong…do right..defend the oppressed…take up the cause of the fatherless..of the widow…

From Numbers, chapters 35-36…

Death is a murderer…
The avenger…shall put the murderer to death..without seeing them
No harm…the assembly protected
The high priest…the accused…….the avenger finds them…guilty…
The death of the high priest..is to be..on the testimony of witnesses
Atonement made for the…blood shed
Gilead of Manasseh….the descendants of Joseph…Moses..the Lord commanded..to give the inheritance…when the year of Jubilee..comes…..this is what the Lord commands
These are the commands…the Lord gave…Moses..on the plains of Moab

From Deuteronomy, preface and chapter 1…

Moses..before his death…in the wilderness…GOD renewed life…the covenant…of the servants…for future generations…
Moses is…the representative of the Great King---the GOD of Israel…..naming a successor…over the people…of …new creation

All that the Lord had commanded…Moses began…Abraham, Isaac and Jacob…are too bless you…..
Bear your burdens…understanding…what is good
Thousands hear…you
I said to you…see..
Your possessions…do not take them…
The fruit..brought down..that the Lord our GOD is giving us…is good
You will go up…brought out…of the hands of.. the people…

You will have many problems in life, for He said we will have suffering in life.  Every difficulty can teach us something.  When you distrust Him or are turned away from Him, these problems are insurmountable, crushing, debilitating.   He created us to lean on Him.  Turn to Him in gratitude in times of trial and seek His guidance and help, He will turn it into good.  The choice is ours to make.  Acknowledge your problems, present them to Him.  He may not remove the problem for it may be a learning lesson, but He will help you through it.

We are assured and know that all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for those who love GOD and are called according to His design and purpose…Romans 8:28

Two more souls to the Light, thank you Jesus!!

3-4-2016
#257-258

Ashley Farr…32..d.1982….raped and murdered…Chicago……..was searching for them, the ones who did it, for revenge…..full of hate and pain…(did you find them?)….yes and no…knew where they were but could not seem to get there..(you could not do anything anyways)….I know now….your Grandma Marie explained things…I understand and want to help other rape victims here to let go…no family, single…corporate trainer/speaker..murdered in hotel

Ralph Garfield…52..d.1981….Evangelical minister…abused children…immense shame…disgraced…killed myself…my love of GOD never faltered, I had impulses I could not control…molested as a child, thought church would help me but the pull, the pain too great.  It was like I was father molesting myself as I molested them.  I have been secluded, tormented by darkness alone until suddenly they were gone from me.  I know they are still around but not a hold on me……you are a blessing and a gift to us….


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

1 comment: