March 15, 2016 #2
#835
3-15-2016
Recall the distant past you shall
Not while you’re in the belly of the whale
Bits and pieces I’ll unlock
As the sands diminish in the clock
What shall come cannot be stopped
Those I send you shall adopt
Sisters, brothers all as one
All My flock when all is done
Times of suffering comes to man
All according to His plan
Many chances men have had
To do what’s good, instead was bad
Few of Christians truly believe
First ascension shall not receive
To their judgment they shall go
Then before Me they shall know
That all I said has come to pass
All the wealth they did amass
Served them not in time of need
For My words they did not heed
You of the Light whom I sent
Shall return unto Sacred Tent
Heaven’s Light awaits you there
Joy and peace beyond compare
Brethren all, one with the Father
All are children of the Mother
In the holy moon’s time
You shall receive a special Rhyme
Words you’ll need to take to heart
For they’ll reveal thy next part
In the story that you are in
For all the many souls you’ll win
To the light they shall go
Join again the heavenly flow
More you’ll see than what you have
In itself a healing salve
Grow in gifts you shall do
All you’ve sensed you shall view
As it unfolds before your eyes
What you ask He won’t deny
Brother of mine who was at My side
Till the end you did not hide
What you thought was not true
For I knew what was inside of you
Soon again together we’ll be
As your soul is set free…
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS
MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment