March 1, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlDVleJBtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lv9oMjv_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlDVleJBtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lv9oMjv_0
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening.
Been a quiet few days with no new spirits tho still new
messages. The Bible messages come from
Psalms and Ezekiel….
From Psalms, chapters 105-107…
Heir to..His love..forever
The mighty acts of the Lord…are those..you..enjoy the
prosperity of..
Chosen ones..I share..the joy of..your inheritance….your
many kindnesses..saved..to make His mighty power known
His plan ..unfolds..in the wilderness…
A wasting disease..in the camp..of..the wicked
They exchanged their Glorious GOD for..destroying,,the
pleasant land..His promise
They..did not obey the Lord…..they aroused the Lord’s anger
by their wicked deeds…the rebelled against the Spirit of GOD….they worshiped
their idols…they shed innocent blood…they sacrificed to the idols…they defiled
themselves…
Yet He..shows them mercy….praise the Lord
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures
forever
Give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love
The heavens..glad when..you give thanks to the Lord
Exalt Him in the assembly..praise Him
Sow…harvest…increase
From Ezekiel, chapters 39-40…..
Son of man…against Gog…against Meshek and Tubal
Against the right hand..you will fall
All the nations with you….carrion..to the wild animals
I will send fire on Magog and on those …in the
coastlands…know that I am the Lord
I will make known My holy name
It will surely take place….this is the day I have spoken of
Those who live in the towns……fuel …..for seven years
Gog and all his hordes will be buried…in the Valley of Hamon
Gog
I display My glory..cleansing the land……………..every kind of
bird and wild animal…assemble…to the sacrifice I am preparing …on the mountains
I will display My glory among…the people of Israel
I will ..restore..Jacob
I will…forget their shame and..unfaithfulness
They will know that I am the Lord their GOD
I will pour out My Spirit…on that very day the hand of the
Lord….visions of GOD…..
Pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that
is why you have been brought here. Tell
the people everything you see….
Man’s hand was…a handbreadth..of the Gate..between the
alcoves..and the threshold of..the Temple
The gateway..of the entrance..of each alcove..facing the
courtyard. The distance from the
entrance of the gateway to the far end of..the outer court.has the same
measurements as ..the others……..the inner court also has a Gate..on which sin
offerings and guilt offerings slaughtered.
(hmm here is a description of the gateway and from it to the
Gate of Heaven thru which the souls I and others send. Even mentions the sin and guilt offerings
mentioned in a previous message.)
When you have feelings of anxiety, sit and talk to the
Lord. Give up to Him what troubles you
with thanksgiving. Some of what we go
through is sent by Him for reasons we do not yet know of. Give thanks.
Trust in Him. He will give you
peace to the extent that you trust in Him.
Man has it flip-flopped.
We are taught or learn that money, possessions, insurance
and other forms of security will give us peace.
All this cannot give you peace for it all can be taken in an
instant. The Lord’s peace is eternal.
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast;
because he trusts in you….Isaiah 26:3
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment