Wednesday, March 9, 2016


March 9, 2016

Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening. 

Today’s Bible message comes from Matthew, chapters 8-10…

I tell you…anyone with great faith…will come..from their places…in the kingdom of Heaven…
Believe it….
The spirits…bore diseases to cross to the other side…have no place to lay their head
You of little faith…afraid…demon possessed…demons feeding…paralyzed…your sins are forgiven….get up…praise GOD….follow Me….
I desire mercy not sacrifice
I call all sinners
The time comes…new wine for new wineskins
Your faith heals you
Do you believe?
Spread the news
The demon will be driven out
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Gather the lost sheep
Freely you have received so freely give…until you leave
You will be given what to say…the Spirit speaking through you
You will be hated because of Me
Do not be afraid of them…

The world around us is a blur.  Focus on Him inside and around you, the calm in the storm.  Do this as often as you can.  In Him lies joy, peace and love.  Do not seek sustenance in the world or from it for it is a needy place,  but seek it in Him, the Lord.  Depend on Him who is above all things.  When you find completeness in Him, you can help others without using them to fulfill your own needs. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness….Galatians 5:22

One new spirit sent to the Light…
#259
3-8-2016

Albert Pinola….32.  d. 1929……New York City…construction worker fell from girders…left wife and children, 3…..been watching over them unable to let go…..saw my wife Emilia die.   She in the Light?  (I am told yes)…my children passed too, all gone so I want to go too…(I’m told one child not in Light, son Harry.  Had anger issues all life and did bad things.)….I know, I know too from listening to you I can help him after I cross over.  (yes)…I’m ready.  My grandkids are well so nothing holding me here…(okay, good)..Your grandmother sent me to you awhile ago, but I was not sure yet.  (no problem, be sure now)..yes I am..(awesome, let’s do it)


GOD BLESS!  PEACE OF CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment