March 8, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening.
Today’s Bible messages come from Isaiah and Ezekiel. A lot of them are coming from the Prophets
this year, timely I think.
From Ezekiel, chapters 33-36…
Fallen now…before man
The hand of the Lord…no longer silent
Many…our possession…in the land…given to…shed blood…on
detestable things
Those who are in the ruins… a desolate waste
Things they have done…the Lord…came to…heal
They scatter….like wild animals..over the whole earth
The Lord…has…shepherds..accountable for flock
Food..I myself will…look after…rescue them
I will bring them…into the mountain heights
The sleek and strong…I will destroy
I will judge them myself
My servant David…will make a covenant of peace…a blessing…
Will yield fruit…will know I AM Lord
Those who enslaved them…victims…of their own..scorn
I AM your GOD
The Word of the Lord…Son of Man…will stretch out His
hand…will turn an ancient hostility…over to…the Sovereign Lord
He will take possession of them…judge them…without restraint
The inheritance..you will know
The enemy…ravaged and crushed you from every side…made My
land their possession…will know…I live in you
You will…deprive them of My children
You will no longer hear the taunts…no longer suffer…
The Word of the Lord came….Son of man
From Isaiah,
chapters 15-19…
I will bring upon those who remain in the land…from across
the desert….a shadow like night..at high noon
The destroyer…will come…destruction will cease….the
aggressor will vanish from the land
A throne will be established…a Man will sit on it…from the
house of David
One who seeks justice…in the cause of righteousness
Conceit, pride, arrogance, empty boasts
Lamentation and grieving…will spread
Shouts of joy…of ripened fruit….in the vineyards…to no avail
Within three years..a servant counts them…survivors…very few
Damascus no longer a city
A heap of ruins
Ephraim…will be…the glory…of Israelites
Jacob will…reap harvest
The GOD of Israel…in that day…will look…in their eyes….they
will..remember the Rock
The harvest will be…like the raging sea….driven before the wind…
Swift messengers…shimmering…will ..bring to the
Lord…people…who feared Him
The Lord is coming to Egypt…will stir up Egyptian against
Egyptian
City against city
I will hand them over to a cruel master
The river will dry up
Become parched
I AM the ancient King
The Lord Almighty
The cornerstone of the people
Seek the lord’s face continually. He is constantly speaking to you yet we fail
to listen. The voices of Heaven are
without cease. When you put anything
ahead of this we are making it an idol.
Exerting your own will above His, we are making ourselves an idol. Let Him fulfill His goal, His plan for
you. Devote all to Him…then your life
will fall into place…
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all
these things will be given to you as well….Matthew 6:33
GOD BLESS! PEACE OF
CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment