Monday, March 14, 2016


March 14, 2016

Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening.

A glorious day here in Vegas, hope it is where you are too!  I would like to say first that I hope I have not disturbed or insulted anyone about going to church, just due to my experiences.  There are many many great churches out there.  Church is a supplement, like the Bible, to learning about GOD and spending time with Him.  It is not the primary way or should not be, and attend church if you are moved to do so, if it helps you to grow in His Light and if it helps you in anyway.  Just make sure it is not “the” way you are with GOD..  He is with us always everywhere.  Talk to Him, seek Him always. 

I saw on the news here that they found that the pilot who flew the German Wings plane into the mountain was a psychotic.  Again I offer my condolences to all those who lost loved ones on the plane.  I pray for them and also for him that his soul, tormented tho it was, finds peace.  Those lost rejoice in GOD’s Light awaiting our return. 

Today’s Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel again, chapters 33-36….

Fallen…before man…
The Lord…opened..the ruins…of Israel….with the blood still in it
Each of you do destestable things…as surely as those who are left in the ruins
Know that I AM the Lord….Hear the message that comes to you
The Son of man…speaks of love…but hearts are greedy for lust and gain
All comes true…that a prophet has spoken
The Word of the Lord…says…woe to you who only take care of yourselves
You clothe yourselves but do not care for the flock
You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured
My sheep scattered over the whole earth
Hear the Word of the Lord….I will hold My shepherds accountable  (priests, pastors, bishops, reverends, etc.)
I will rescue My flock…I will bring them into their own land…I myself declare…the sleek and the strong I will destroy
My flock…My servant…of peace…in the wilderness now…showers blessings….on the fruit and ground..
Their yoke…enslaved them…made them afraid…
They will know that I am the Lord their GOD
I will stretch out My hand….over bloodshed…a desolate waste…those killed by the sword….because I…know and judge you
You spoke against Me without restraint…rejoiced when your inheritance became desolate
The enemy of ancient times…crushes you from every side
In My burning zeal…I have …sent My wrath….lifted up My hand…on all nations…
But you who produce fruit from your branches…I will cause…you..to know Me
To live in you
You will no longer suffer the taunts, scorn of people
The Word of the Lord
Amen!

Trouble, pain, suffering are in this world as made by GOD.  Only through Him can we hope to endure it.  He made us to be dependent on Him.  To lean on Him through all things.  Through Him we can distinguish what is important and what is not.

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world….John 16:33

The more time we spend with him the more His blessings, His peace settles upon us.  Letting Him transform us into who and what He needs us to be.  Have you asked Him how may I help you Jesus, how may I help you GOD?  In this life of taking and taking, of working constantly to attain things, it is easy to lose focus on Him and what is truly important. 

Be still and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth…Psalm 46:10

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment