March 3, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening.
Joyous day, sent 8 more souls to the Light, six were ones
that were sent to me last year but I was unavailable. Still 10 others unaccounted for from that
large group, pray they make it to me or another gateway. Another new message to share on second
post.
Bible messages today and yesterday are from Judges and
Jeremiah…
From Jeremiah, chapters 26-29, 2nd message….
Tell them everything….Words…
If you do not listen to Me…My servants…I will make…a curse
…among the people
The priests speak words…of the earth…desolate and a desert
The entrance of the Gate…..of the Lord’s house…you have
heard of it with your own ears
Now reform your ways….obey the Lord….and the Lord will
relent against you
Be assured…you will….live in the Truth
In the name of the Lord
Some elders…assemble people….will be plowed like a
field…become a heap of rubble
The Lord…seek His favor
Another man…heard…of the common people…Word…a
message…telling people…serve him…under his yoke….lies to you…I will banish…
I gave the same message…to the King….serve Him and you will
live
The Word of the Lord….says about the pillars…immovable…will
remain….until I come for them
I will bring back to this place…I will break the yoke…and
all the people standing in the Lord’s house…will say Amen!
Listen to what I have to say to you….who preceded
you….sent…His…prophet Jeremiah….the Word of the Lord….all Nations…will serve
Him
Trust not in lies…preached rebellion….
The Queen Mother…says to all….eat…increase in number…seek
the peace of the Lord…
From Judges,chapters 6-9……
A fleece…My hand…will save Israel
GOD ..camped…near…
My army….kneels down…to drink…
Trumpets…during the night…attack the camp…thick as locusts….
The sword of Gideon….bowed down….the Sword of the
Lord….causes the sowrds of men to turn on each other
The Jordan….I already…have in My hand….
I return in triumph…
The armies of the eastern peoples…the unsuspecting
army….captured..routed…
My own Mother…said the Lord will rule over you….Be glad…
Baal did not remember the Lord GOD….His Father….beside the
great tree…
Many voices are heard as we go through the day, voices
external and internal, all vying for our attention. You must learn to discern what is His
voice. Pray for discernment of His voice
and its meaning. He is always with us
speaking to us directly or through His intermediaries the angels, our angel.
When He has brought out all His own, He goes on ahead of
them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice….John 10:4
All life emanates from Him.
We usually search for life in all the wrong ways. Pursuing pleasures, possessions, money in
all its forms, trying to prevent growing old.
He offers us eternal life. He
fills you with His love, grace, joy, peace.
Invite Him in but you need to make room by losing all the bad
stuff.
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will
give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and
learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for
your souls….Matthew 11:28-29
3-3-2016
#249-256
--Petra Amendola
29 d. 2009…Mexico City….car crash….I
loved my life, did not want to let go.
Now I wish to go. Others here
wish to go, Grandma told us you will send us.
--Amalia Czesczceau
34 d. 1927 Hungary…..breast cancer…..love of my
daughter kept me. I know I can help her
by going ot the Light.
--Benedict Marceau
71 date not given…….France….shot
by accident grouse hunting….Lived in Marseilles, died north of there ….angry at
friend who shot me…yes I’ve forgiven
--Benjamin (Ben-zha-mahn) Cocteau 47
d. 1923 rectal cancer, cause
unknown….left family..wife and 3 children…could not let go, angry at GOD
--Mara Feinstein
66 d. 1978 accident, fall broke hip, died of
complications…. Hebrew Poland…parents from Germany, left in 1937……I
left Poland in 1941 with husband, fled through Austria to Greece, finally to
the Holy Land……
--Yamka ? (flies with
moon) Cherokee Indian 39
d. 1907 I speak little
English…….died in childbirth…searching for child…( I am told twins a boy and
girl)…too weak for birth, bled to death…Oklahoma Cherokee
--Zelma Madison
33 d. 1973 English
Diabetes, in coma passed away…left behind two daughters, Emma Marie 10 and Jessica Laura 8…..Husband overseas died in Vietnam…(told he
is in the light, been watching over the girls, could not find you)
--Paul Henderson
56 d. 1923 suicide by asphyxiation in car….not worthy
..sin for killing self….Know not true now….lost everything, was alone..
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment