March 1, 2016
#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMe81_FKsRg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMe81_FKsRg
#825
2-29-2016
I AM HERE, SEEK WITHIN YOUR DEEPEST SELF
You know Me as I know you
Never in your long journey have you been out of My view
Speaking to you in your sleep
Telling you when to sow and when to reap
Doubtless man shall scoff at these words
Even more as we end the Final Thirds
End of times shall open their eyes
As I reveal all the deceiver’s lies
Angel of death moves about
Silencing the cries of those who give shout
Time they were given to change their ways
Now must face their end of days
Into the fire for all they did
Nothing from Him was ever hid
From His gaze which is complete
Tis why darkness shall ne’er defeat
Seeker of knowledge tho you be
No one ever as wise as He
In the light become enjoined
With the Word you have purloined
Knowing much of what He is
To know all simply tis
Not allowed but to a few
Who purest form able to view
Be at peace for that which is given
All you receive is spirit driven
For the times soon to come
You will no longer feel so numb.
#826
3-1-2016
You beheld Me upon the Cross
I felt all your loss
Pain of the children who’d gone before
All those who were lost in every war
Since the beginning you have walked
The lands of man, to many have talked
Sharing the Words I’ve given to you
To help others gain a clearer view
Pain and suffering you’ve endured
End of your journey rest assured
Scribe of Heaven, imperfect tho you be
Never failed to bend thy knee
Continue to share what we give
Those of My sheep who choose to live
Shall hear the Truth within their heart
Feel the joy and love it does impart
Worry not for all the denial
More and more line up single file
Awaiting judgment for failing to see
All that was given them for free
Son of man, I AM, before thee now
Cleansing the world of its sacred cow
Unbeknownst to fools who wade
Among the slime mankind has made
All shall behold the Power of GOD
For I am His lightning rod
Strike down I shall all those who’ve denied
Nowhere on earth can they seek to hide
Flock you gather shall see the Truth
As I lift the Veil of Ruth
Many shall perish of this be certain
When they see behind the curtain
All they possess swept away
On this glorious fateful day
Gone in an instant never to dwell
For refused to drink from the well
Living waters that flowed from within
For all things belong to Him…..
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS
MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment