March 15, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening.
I would like to explain some things that are mentioned in
rhyme messages a lot. I may have
mentioned them before, but for the sake of those who are new and have not read
all postings I shall explain a few things.
When it speaks of Sacred Cow it is talking about our burdens, our
crosses that we bear in life. To release
our sacred cow is to let go of our burdens, which we need to do before we can
cross to the Light to ascend to the Light.
We do not need to do it alone for He told us and showed us in His trial
and tribulation. When Simon of Cyrene
was placed there to carry the cross for Jesus, GOD is showing us that He will
help us to carry our cross always, just ask and you shall receive.
Belly of the whale is the world we live in. As with Jonah who did not want to let go his
misery, guilt, suffering, i.e. burdens, he remained in the belly of the whale,
but once he let go and offered them up to the Lord he was able to ascend or in
the story was vomited up out of the whale just as our souls are vomited up out
of our bodies out of the world. So
together, we must let go our sacred cow so that we can ascend from the belly of
the whale. Those caught in the mists who
I send to the light were unable to let go sacred cow before they left and hence
were caught in the belly of the whale in spirit, unable to ascend.
Today’s Bible message is from Jeremiah, chapters 47-49….yet
another message from the old prophets….
This is what the Lord says….see..the land and everything in
it…..all who dwell in the land…will not turn to help their children….for the
day has come…to remove all survivors….
The Lord is about to destroy…the remnant
You who trust in your deeds and riches….will be taken
captive…together with…priests and officials…
A curse on anyone who is lax in doing the Lord’s work
Days are coming
We are warriors..whose name is the Lord Almighty
Judgment has come…declares the Lord……
Israel..caught among thieves
Pride..arrogance..insolence..conceit…haughtiness of heart…is
futile….accomplishes nothing…
The destroyer…stopped the flow of wine..of joy
I will put an end to their gods
The wealth they acquired cut off
The Lord…is swooping down…
Terror and pit and snare await you, you people
Whoever flees from the terror will fall into a pit
Whoever climbs out of the pit will be caught in a snare
Punishment in the fire
Woe to you…people..
Yet I will restore..in the days to come…
The world is a constant preening loud noisy flow of
chaos. Many voices pulling you in every
direction. Do not hear them but call out
to His name and His word. Do as often
during day as needed. Listen to Him and
He will pour forth His blessings upon you.
You have to seek Him then you will find Him. You have to knock on His door and He will
answer it, you have to ask for Him and you will receive all that He is.
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you..Matthew 7:7
Two more souls to the light..
#265-266
3-14-2016
--Laura Simpson…29..d. 1992…ALS(Lou Gehrig’s
disease)..Laguna Hills, CA….no kids, husband of 10 yrs….it started at 21,
diagnosed….unable to let go of my husband. Childhood sweethearts. Was unable to
have kids, too risky…He is still alive, never remarried…..I wanted him to…..I’m
ready to go to Light now….I understand why I need to….Parents still alive/2
brothers too and their families….I want to help them let go so they are ready
when time comes…Was not big believer in life but now I’ve seen so much go on
here and watching you and other gatekeepers like you. I was lucky I was not kept in a gloomy dark
room like others….some frightful people here…going away I’m told….I’m ready to
go from here please!
--Preston Gomez….18…d.1982…gang drive by shooting…Los
Angeles, CA…..full of hate, all we knew then.
I see it’s still like that in east LA….Fools we all were and they are,
but it’s all we knew in life. Our family
was our gang to survive. Only hope in
hopeless situation….my mama suffered cause of me….I’m sorry mama!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment