Monday, March 14, 2016


March 14, 2016             #2

#834
3-14-2016

Slings and arrows they doth use
To cast doubt upon and thus confuse
Much of what you see and hear
Causes worry, anxiety and fear
Satan uses all he can
To draw away all of man
What occurs I did foresee
For nothing is ever unknown to Me
Do you think you have free reign
To go about causing pain
Or do you think you rule the earth
As you rob it of all mirth
I am here and I shall do
All I spoke of, said to you
Times of man are soon at end
All My angels I did send
What you know shall soon be destroyed
Changed forever all you’ve enjoyed
Unto the hearths of deepest darkness
Down amidst the utter starkness
All shall burn for the wickedness they wrought
For their souls by him were bought
Those who know my name shall soar
Lifted up by angels who bore
The souls of those who’ve gone ahead
Who rose from sleep as tho dead
Nothing in the earth exists
Nothing made by man resists
The power of the Living GOD
That flows through Me His Lightning Rod
Doubters who follow the words of men
Who fail to heed those put to pen
Shall realize the error of their ways
Upon the beginning of end of days
Darkness hates those I’ve sent
Full of purpose from My tent
Seeks to prevent all they do
Pity their blindness, for I do view
Chosen of all walks of life
Father, mother, husband, wife
Average people who heard my voice
Who listened in heart, made right choice
They are who My sheep need follow
Not those of stature, title, whose words are hollow
Open your hearts to know what’s true
And then you’ll know who I sent to save you…


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment