September 28, 2015 #3
While I was in church yesterday, I was listening to the song being sung and these words popped into my mind.
COALITION FOR PEACE
I had no idea what that meant. Was it something new I was supposed to start? An existing thing? No clue. I looked it up today and found that it is a movement at Stanford University. That in itself is not enlightening, but what it is about. It is a movement against Divestment, which is basically a move to place the blame on Israel for all the wrong over there and failure of the peace movement. To basically ostracize them and to move to alienate them from the world.
Now keep in mind the Bible message from back in the spring, that told of a plot against Israel, involving Rome and other nations. Tie all this together: 1. that Bible warning; 2. the words given me in church yesterday, Sunday; 3. the visit of the Pope, whom by the way I see evil in his eyes, another gift of sight given me; 4. His speaking to the United Nations, Congress, and pow wow with Obama. ; 5. this info about the Divestment; 6. the blood red moon Sunday; and 7. the message I received in spirit telling of the blood red moon and its being a tick of the clock chiming the end to the reign of the fallen seven, the angels kicked out of Heaven so very long ago.
Food for thought I share. What you do with it is not of consequence to me, but for you to think on or not.
Very interesting for sure.
ReplyDelete