September 8, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well and for those in the U.S. I hope ya had a wonderful holiday weekend as we now head into fall soon.
Number of Bible messages to share today so let me get into that. Now some of these are rather firm in demeanor and parts speak of women as they were meant to be. Please do not contact me complaining of the nature of the words. I am only the scribe who shares the messages.
From 1 Kings, chapters 13-14.....
The man of GOD........stretched out His hand.........the altar was split apart...........the sign given by......GOD............then..........the man of GOD.....interceded with the Lord...........and became as..........was before...........
I....give you a gift...........eat bread.....drink..........by the Word of the Lord.............you must not eat bread or drink......by the way you came..............take another road............
I AM.......come............with Me and eat............turn not back...........the Word...........must not.............return by the way you came...............
An angel...............with you..........so that................you may eat bread and drink ..........
The Lord says, "You have defied the Word of the Lord and have not kept the command of the Lord your GOD gave you...............the man of GOD who defied the Word of the Lord, the Lord has given him over.............killed him........"
I raised you up from among the people....away from the house..........you have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal.......and turned your back on Me...........
The Lord will raise up....himself.............this IS beginning to happen..............
From Ezekiel, chapters 17-20...........
The Sovereign Lord days........I will.....produce branches and bear fruit..........of every kind..................
A righteous man.............does what is just and right..........does not...........look to the idols......does not defile his neighbor's wife...........does not oppress anyone...............does not commit robbery..........gives his food to the hungry..........provides clothing to the naked...........does no lend at interest or for profit.............he follows My decrees...........keeps My laws........
Suppose he........does....these...things.......his blood will be on his own head..........
the son does not share the guilt of his father............the one who sins is the one who will die.........the child will not share in the guilt of the parent................the righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them
If a wicked person turns away from all the sins................does what is just and right..........they will not die.......none of the offenses....will be remembered against them
The way of the Lord is just................it is your ways that are unjust...........
I will judge each of you according to your own ways...........turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.........I take no pleasure in the death of anyone.........
A vine....planted....was fruitful and full of branches....(Jesus).........now it is planted in the desert, in a dry and thirsty land................
On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to the descendants of Jacob................I said to them, "I am the Lord your GOD"............each of you, get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on. and do not defile yourselves with the idols........
I gave....My Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the Lord made them holy.....yet the people........rebelled.........they utterly.......desecrated My Sabbaths. So I..........pour out My wrath on them..............
From Ezekiel, chapters 33-36, 3 layers down..........
Now....the Lord....came...........people living..........are saying.....shed blood........rely on your sword........possess the land..........those.in the ruins.........will....be devoured..........those in strongholds.......will die of a plague.........and end.......so that no one will cross........the Lord
You...........about...the walls.....the doors.......hear the message.........the Lord.........comes to you........they....greedy for unjust gain...........when all this comes true..........will know.........the Lord came...........woe to you.............who only take care of yourselves............you do not take care of the flock....the weak.....the sick.....the injured.............therefore...........I..........will remove them.............darkness .....will bring them out.......................
As for you, My flock..................drink clear water.............see, I myself will judge.........between one sheep and another.................I will make............peace with them..........rid the land..........of ...beasts.....they will know...........the Lord........they will live in safety.........I will provide for them.........
The Word of the Lord......Son of man...........will turn your towns into ruins............because you harbored an ancient hostility..............I will....pursue you...........I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed.........you boasted..........spoke against Me..........I heard it...........
The ancient heights...........of the Sovereign Lord.........is what...the rest........with glee....in their hearts......will....live on........I will increase the number of people..............I will settle...the past........no longer will you suffer................
From Ephesians, chapters 4-6.....
Every..........teaching.......of people........speak...the truth in love...........we will grow..........Him.........Christ............as each............does its work...............
Insist on...the Lord...........you must no longer live as the..........darkened.........separated from.........GOD because of.....ignorance..............hardening of...hearts..........lost all sensitivity.........given....over to sensuality..........impurity..........greed............that...is not the way of life...about Christ............put off.....your former way of life............your old self..........its deceitful desires..........put on the new self.............like GOD in true righteousness and holiness.............each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor.........all members of one body...........in your anger do not sin...............do not give the devil a foothold..........steal no longer......
share with those in need............out of your mouths.........only what is helpful for building others up........get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ GOD forgave you.........walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to GOD............there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for GOD's holy people...nor...obscenity...but rather thanksgiving/
Let no one deceive you with empty words......you ate Light in the Lord. Live as children of Light......
find out what pleases the Lord...........everything exposed by the Light becomes visible------and everything that is illuminated becomes a Light.......
Be very careful then, how you live..................understand what the Lord's will is............be filled with the Spirit..........always giving thanks to GOD the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything..........Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church..........make her holy.........through the Word..........he who loves his wife loves himself.............children, obey your parents in the Lord..............honor your father and mother......your children....bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord..............serve wholeheartedly...........serving the Lord, not people......the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do..........be strong in the Lord........
put on the full armor of GOD, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes...........so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground......with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace............
Take up the shield of faith............which is the Word of GOD................pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.......Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love........
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In GOD, whose Word I praise---in GOD I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?...........Psalm 56:3-4
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment