September 3, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well this eve/morning. GOD is good!
Today's Bible message comes from Jeremiah. These ones are usually always stren messages, so if not your thing then feel free to pass over it, but all is Truth.
From Jeremiah, chapters 44-47, two layers down..........
The kings and queens.......in the land....to this day.........have...not....followed My law..........I am determined to bring disaster..............and....take away........by sword or famine............I will punish those who live in Egypt............the remnant...have gone......to return....and live.............with.......the Queen of Heaven............
Jerusalem.........stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven.............all the people........were...not...answering...........the Lord.............your kings and your officials.........wicked...detestable......desolate...........have sinned against the Lord
You.....have done what you said you would...........we will certainly carry out the vows we made......go ahead then, do what you promised......keep your vows........hear the Word of the Lord........
No one.........living anywhere in Egypt will ever again invoke My name..........I am watching...them.....
Egypt will perish.........those who escape....return to....Judah............the remnant.......mine
This will be a sign to you that i will punish..........so that you will know.............I am going to deliver..........Egypt into the hands of his enemies
I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the earth........Should you then seek great things for yourself, do not seek them.............
Wherever you go I will let you escape with your life..........the swift cannot flee nor the strong escape
I will rise to cover the earth; I will destroy cities and people......that day belongs to the Lord...........the Lord.....will offer sacrifice...........your cries will fill the earth......one warrior will stumble over the another..............announce this....proclaim it
Your warriors....cannot stand.........the Lord will push them down.............they will fall over each other.......
One who will come is....like Carmel by the Sea.........will be laid to waste...........the day of disaster is coming........I am about to bring punishment......on those who rely on Pharaoh..........do not be afraid....
Israel........I will...save.....your descendants........will again have peace and security.............I am with you...........though I completely destroy all the nations........I will not......destroy you..........
This is the WORD of the LORD..........
Tons of things pull at us each day all day, trying to take our attention away from Him. This is darkness. This leads to chaos and anxiety in your life, which the darkness lovessss for it pulls you away from the Light and moving forward on your path to Him. Focus on His presence by calling His name Jesus, and He will bring you back to center. Then you can sort out the trivial, most things, from the important. Nothing absolutely nothing comes before Him, not work, not family, not spouses, not children, not pleasures, not possessions, nothing. Try to communicate with Him some how always, a tall task yes but we must try especially in these times.
Be still, and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the north....Psalm 46:10
For GOD is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.........1 Corinthians 14:33
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment