Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19, 2015

Good day to all and GOD Bless!  I hope all are having a wondrous day.  No second posting today as no new message.

First to share today's Bible message, actually two as something new occurred today.  I saw a shorter second message in the pages as I was seeing the main one, something new to experience so kool.

From Jeremiah, chapters 2-4........

Your sword.....like a ravenous lion..........the Word.............free..........will come to you no more.........My people have forgotten Me................your ways.....I will pass judgment on..........change your ways........reject them..........the land be completely defiled...........look up..and see....is there any place...not...ravished........with....prostitution and wickedness..........therefore the showers will be withheld..........you do all the evil you can............return to Me...........unfaithful.....faithless.........return.......declares the Lord............I will not be angry forever.......return..........I will choose you............then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding...........the ark of the covenant.........will...enter their minds......
The Throne of the Lord..........in Jerusalem........join the people of Israel.............My children.........call Me 'Father'...........and...follow Me......
Return....I will cure you of backsliding..........the idolatrous..........have consumed.........their sons and daughters........have sinned against the Lord our GOD............from.....youth til this day..........have not obeyed the Lord our GOD............return to Me......put your detestable idols out of My sight............circumcise yourselves to the Lord, circumcise your hearts...........sound the trumpet throughout the land............gather together............without delay.............for I am bringing disaster...destruction.....to lay waste your land.........In that day.........the priests will be horrified..........
how completely you have deceived this people.............the sword is at your throats......a...wind.....in the desert ......blows towards My people...........now I pronounce My judgments upon them.........
He advances like the clouds.............horse are swifter than eagles............wash the evil from your hearts.........and be saved.........
A besieging army is coming from a distant land
Your own conduct and actions have brought this on you................disaster follows disaster.....My people are fools; they do not know Me...........they are senseless children; they have no understanding....


Second message from Jeremiah..............


The innocent poor..........have not sinned............those....you...help......return to Me..........by the roadside............waiting.............after My own heart.............
No longer...........will they.............cry.........weeping and pleading..........because...........the Lord their GOD.........comes to you..........Salvation............



There is a war going on unseen to us all.  It is a fight over your mind, heart m very soul.  We were created with the ability to see n feel Heaven.   But the tug of this world and the things in it pull us, blind us.  When you focus on Him, you are being with Him.  These moments are precious gifts for free as often as we want them.  As you spend time with Him, His spirit fills your mind n heart.
The negative things of the world bombard us, people, places, things, events, news media everywhere, greed, lust, cynicism.  When you come face to face with these things, pray for protection, understanding, rebuke and banish in His name.  Worry can block your mind to Him interfering with our connection.  Learn to recognize when the battle is on your doorstep and call to Him.

Do not love the world or anything in the world....The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of GOD lives forever..............1 John 2:15, 17

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!  GOD is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment