September 11, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well and promise you anyone who reads this blog has seeds of faith planted that will bear fruit as He promised. Before you realize it it will have happened. Bless those of you who have already realized it.
Still hot here for a few more days, 103 today, sunny of course as is usual. Nothing yet new on the spiritual front outside of the Bible messages and direct ones thru me. Always open to hearing from anyone about any spiritual experiences you may have had, just email me at heavenscribe@outlook.com.
Today's Bible Messages are from Psalms and Jeremiah.......
From Psalms, chapters 43-48.........
GOD........rejected me?......why must .....we mourn.....oppressed by the enemy..........lead me......bring me to........where you dwell.........GOD........my Savior
O GOD.......in days long ago.......you drove out.........you crushed peoples........by..sword......your right hand........the light of your face............victories for Jacob..........I put..trust in.....my sword...........in GOD...........praise your name forever.........you made us...........you gave us..............the....WORD......those who reproach me and revile me.........the enemy.........came upon us.....................we had forgotten you...........our hearts............strayed from your path...........you covered us over with deep darkness..........GOD.....knows the secrets of the heart............Awake......rouse yourself.........forget..misery and oppression.........rise up and help............rescue....love.
GOD Has blessed you forever.......clothe yourself with splendor and majesty...........truth, humility and justice........achieve awesome deeds........love righteousness and hate wickedness........GOD has set you above your companions...........with...joy...........listen....pay careful attention...........forget your people.....your house.......honor Him, for He is your Lord.
GOD is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear............the Holy place where the Most High dwells.......GOD is..........GOD will....break....nations.....kingdoms....
the Lord...ends..the earth....be still, and know that I am GOD.........the Lord Almighty IS with us
Shout to GOD with cries of joy.........amid the sounding of trumpets...........sing praises to GOD...of all the earth................belong to GOD
He has shown Himself..................
From Jeremiah, chapters 26-29...
The Lord........commands........words........they will listen..........turn from their evil ways..........listen to Me and follow My law
The house of the Lord.........will be desolate and deserted.........all the people..........went up...........took their places at the entrance of the NEW Gate of the Lord's house.................you have heard it with your own ears..........now reform your ways and your actions and obey the Lord your GOD
The Truth...has sent......all these words.......
Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble.........a terrible disaster.............Tyre and Sidon.....give them a message.........the Lord Almighty, the GOD of Israel says....."with...great power..I made....its people...
do not listen to your.......diviners....your mediums.....they...lie to you.............and...will perish
Bow your neck...serve Him......and you will live..........I have not sent them.........they...lie in My name.....do not listen to the prophets who say, "very soon"..........serve the King....and you will live.........if they....have the Word of the Lord..........the Lord Almighty, GOD of Israel says.........they will remain until the day I come for them.............and restore them to this place
The Lord in ...presence.........will bring back to this place all the articles of the Lord's house
Listen to what I have to say..............the prophets who preceded you..........will be recognized...........by the Lord................
The Word of the Lord.....all....nations...........will serve....give Him control............persuaded...to trust.....
I am about to remove....the face of the earth.........very near........
Jehoiachin.....the....Mother......entrusted......to....the Lord.........says...............eat..........increase in number............seek the peace...
Often we may feel far away from the Lord, but He is never far and call to Him and He will draw nearer to you. No matter what all becomes of us and what we may lose, His love is never lost.
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.............Genesis 28:15
No matter what is happening in our lives, good or bad or just normal, always praise His Name and give thanks. Leave the future to Him for it is His domain, He sees what lay ahead. Do not focus on it and trip and fall over what lay right under your feet. Focus on today. Rejoice in Him.........
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD Is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment