September 13, 2015 #2 He has already been doing this so it is confirmed here....
#704
9-12-2015
Inherent in the Scriptures I shared
Are secrets hidden, never aired
Now I begin to reveal them to you
To pass to others so they may view
Some will see the meaning there
Others will pass by, having no care
Food for all to feed those who hunger
As did before as My angels sung their
Praises to the Father above
Words of Light full of all love
Those who see and believe
Shall be marked for their souls I'll retrieve
Harvesters pass through the earthbound crop
Process shall not end until time does stop
In the battle that passes by undetected
By those whose eyes are protected
By blindness of heart refusing to believe
What happens before them, cannot perceive
Fear prevents them from letting go
Frozen in place by what they don't know
Faith is belief in what is unseen
Unknown, unheard, all in between
So instead they cling to what's known
Even tho to them I have shown
The darkness that holds them frozen in place
Even though its staring them in the face
Dire consequences await if they fail to see
And trust in Me once they are free
Take the step to begin the path
I will provide all you hath
Need of to find the way
Home to the Father, final day
All your needs I shall provide
Just break free of those who've lied
Sleep with enemy many of you do
Smothers the Light inside of you
Blanket of comfort you lay beneath
Prevents receiving all father does bequeath
Time to choose, upon you all now
Remain in the whale or release sacred cow
Worry not for those you love
They are the concern of father above
All the children whom I adore
Shall be saved from this war
Understand with your hearts and not human mind
Then you shall see, no longer blind...
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment