Friday, September 25, 2015

September 25, 2015

Good day to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well this gorgeous hot day.  Jumped back up to triple digits again to start our fall here.  Like last year so maybe a very mild winter again.  Kool.

I will do 4 posts today as I received two messages since last online.


Today's Bible message comes from the end of Malachi, chapters 2-4....

GOD created us.........our ancestors.........a detestable thing......committed.........in Jerusalem......the sanctuary.....
The Lord loves....the man who....brings an offering to the Lord.........tears......because the Lord......is your partner.....your...covenant....in body and spirit...seek Godly....wife....
Be on your guard....all who do evil....I....prepare the way.....suddenly the Lord...will come.....the covenant....will come......the day of His coming.....when He appears.....the Lord will have men.....in righteousness...
I will.....testify against.....adulterers and perjurers....those who defraud laborers of their wages....who oppress the widows and the fatherless....deprive the foreigners among you of justice......fear Me.
Bring the whole tithe into.....My house.....I will...throw open the floodgates of heaven.......
Evildoers prosper, and even when they put GOD to the test, they get away with it.....on the day when I act.....you will.....see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked......between those who serve GOD and those who do not................all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble......will set them on fire.....the sun of righteousness will rise.....will trample on the wicked.....they will be ashes.....
The day when I act.....I will send the prophet Elijah to you......he will turn the hearts.....I will come and strike the land with total destruction.........
GOD's victory over humanity's enemies.....
Share ...in the restoration of all things..........


Be aware of the Lord each day.  The more you focus on Him the more your ability to share in His love and to give it on to others.  His Light will flow through you, your words, your actions.

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord.
They rejoice in your name all day long; they exalt in your righteousness....Psalm 89:15-16

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!  GOD Is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment