September 17, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I hope all are having a wonderful day today. Glorious beautiful day here today.
No second posting today as no new message, so just the one posting with two Bible Messages.
I would like to remind everyone that no words I share here are mine other than the greeting and the regurgitation of the Sarah Young message for the day she received from Jesus. All else is either from the Bible scriptures, the Bible deep meanings or from the messages I receive either from the Holy Spirit, Jesus, GOD, Mary, Michael, or any others from the Light or souls that have passed. Leave me out of the equation. I am just a lowly servant of Christ sharing what He tells me to share. choose to believe or not is up to you. When you face Him you will be asked to account, and to make a choice, Him or not Him. He already knows your life tho and He already knows the choice you will make but will ask anyways. So choose wisely.
The first Bible message is from Jeremiah, chapters 15-18, two layers down.........
My wound grievous........like a spring that fails..........the Lord says..........repent, I will restore you........worthless words.........spoke.....to...people.....makes you a wall...........I am with you.........I will save you from the hands of the wicked.........
You must not marry and have sons and daughters in this place......mothers and the men who are their fathers ....they will die of deadly diseases...........will perish by sword and famine.....high and low will die in this land............
Do not enter a house and sit down and eat and drink where there is sin...committed against the Lord our GOD...............keep My law...........follow........your..hearts...........
The days are coming...........out of the land of the north............where He had banished them..........I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.............My eyes are on all their ways.............I will teach them..........My power and might............the tablets of their hearts.............
Through your own fault you will lose the inheritance I gave you............Cursed is the one who trusts
in man............they will not see prosperity when it comes............but blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord..........like a tree planted by the water.........does not fear...........never fails to bear fruit
The Lord searches the heart............those who gain riches by unjust means.............Lord...forsakes you......
The Word of the Lord...........let it now be fulfilled.............
What passes My lips is open before you..........
(gatekeepers).....Go and stand at the gate of the people...........all the other gates of Jerusalem..........all people..........come through these gates.............do not...........do any work on the Sabbath...........obey Me...............bring no load through the gates.............
David...will come riding in chariots and on horses, accompanied by the men of Judah...........
Obey Me to keep the Sabbath day holy..........as you come through the gates.........
The Lord....the potter....gives you...message......the pot He is shaping..........best to Him..........you are in My hand...........
That nation I warned.............I will..........inflict on it the disaster I planned..........another....nation.........is to be built up and planted..............................
Second Bible message is from 2 Chronicles, chapters 18-21.....2 layers down..........
If you..........return...through Me............then..........the King.........you will wear....robes........because of this...............you ...have rid......your heart..........
Consider carefully what you do...............for the Lord....is with you.............In Jerusalem also............
You must serve faithfully............in...case........you............sin...........
Act with courage...............a vast army is coming............from the other side of the Dead Sea..........the people.........seek help............from every town..............Jerusalem...........the temple.......the Lord........
Lord.........in Heaven.........Power..........no one can withstand............drives out the inhabitants of this land....and gives....to the descendants of Abraham............a sanctuary..........temple............
Men...turned away......from...the inheritance.............Our GOD will....judge them.........the Spirit of the Lord....will.........find them...............
To fight this battle...........do not be discouraged..........the Lord will be with you.............all the people........in worship before the Lord............praised the Lord..........a very loud voice.........
Have faith..........your GOD..............have faith...........sing to the Lord...........give thanks to the Lord.....
Place that overlooks the desert...........the Valley of Berakah...........the enemies of Israel.............
Many gifts...........His ...Son............the sword along with..........Israel..........in the eyes of the Lord..........with David............went there............this day..........
You will not find My Peace by engaging in excessive planning: attempting to control what will happen to you in the future. That is a commonly practiced form of unbelief. When your mind spins with multiple plans, Peace may sometimes seen to be within your grasp; yet it always eludes you. Just when you think you have prepared for all possibilities, something unexpected pops up and throws things into confusion.
I did not design the human mind to figure out the future. That is beyond your capacity. I crafted your mind for continual communication with Me. Bring Me all your needs, your hopes and fears. Commit everything into My care. Turn from the path of planning to the path of peace.
Humble yourselves, therefore, under GOD's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in die time. Cast all your anxiety on Hi because He cares for you............1 Peter 5:6-7
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD is Awesome!
Wow! How interesting, I just read the story in the Bible about David.
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus!!!!
GOD bless!!!