Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015

Good day to all and GOD Bless!  Welcome to September!  Things cooling down here just a bit into double digits barely.  I pray all are doing well where they are.  I appreciate any continued prayers as the Lord leads me on this present path.  Bankruptcy has been filed and gotta live on very little for a bit.  Sometimes the Lord humbles so He can exalt.  GOD is Awesome!


Today's messages of the Bible come from John and from Proverbs.............

From John, chapters 7-9, 2 layers down........

Who was one of...own number.......from Galilee....a prophet.Jesus........teacher......in the Law Moses........the first.........spoke......to the people...of the world....never walk in darkness.......the Light of life...........appearing as your own witness........
You have no idea where I come or where I am going................I am not alone...........you do nto know Me or My Father............
These words..........offerings were put..........because....hour has.....come...........look for Me...........I am from above...........you are of this world............believe that I AM.........
I have been telling you from the beginning...........I have heard.........I tell the world.........they did not understand...........the Son of Man........
The one who sent Me.....believe in Him........hold to My teaching.........My disciples.........know the Truth............will set you free.............
We.....have never been slaves of anyone.........I tell you.....who sins is a slave to sin........
My Word.............in the Father's presence.............the Truth..................is GOD Himself
Because you are unable to hear..............the devil..........a murderer from the beginning.......lies......and.....you do not believe Me.............I am telling the Truth...........whoever belongs to GOD hears what GOD says
A demon.........dishonors Me...........
My Father..........glorifies Me.........
I AM......Jesus..........from the temple..............who sinned.................so that the works of GOD might be displayed.......him who sent Me..............
I AM the light of the world....I AM the world..........I AM man..............see....know............the day.......
receive....sight..............eyes....opened..............believe........give glory to GOD by telling the Truth.......
We know..man...was blind..........open your eyes!
I have told you already and you did not listen..........hear it again........become His disciples.........know that GOD....listens....does His will......opens...the eyes of a man born blind.....


From Proverbs, chapters 26- 28, 3 layers down.........

Harvest....does....come.....you yourself will be.........wise......like...a proverb.........giving...honor to...the...One......
There is more hope....as a door turns on its hinges.........
Someone...rushes in...like a.....flaming arrow.....who deceives.........enemies disguise themselves with their lips..........their speech is charming, do not believe them............the Seven.....fill their hearts.........
deception..........in the assembly............
Do not boast......let.......not your own mouth...praise you...........
Jealousy.........is open rebuke...of love............
Do not forsake...friend...........be wise
Put up...garment....for a stranger.........
Bless....neighbor....
A fig tree....will be honored
One's life......the crucible....
People are tested......
The hay is removed and new growth appears..........
The lambs will provide you with clothing.....
The wicked flee....the righteous are...bold....with discernment and knowledge....
Better...poor...blameless....than...rich...and perverse
Whoever increase in wealth by taking interest or profit from the poor.....are detestable.....
The righteous triumph..........renounces...........the one who always trembles before GOD
A faithful person will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.......
Those who trust in the Lord will prosper.......................


Trust the Lord through difficult times.  He watches over us all the time.  When we try and rush around our lives trying to accomplish this and that, we tumble into chaos and strife.   Some succeed and others do not, but if you lose sight of Him then what have you accomplished?   The richer you become the poorer you are and the poorer you become the richer you are.  Many of us humans get ourselves caught up in our own despair and the negativity around us.  it becomes our security blanket, our comfort zone.  Each day is a new beginning!  The Lord says to, "wait and see what I will do"
His plans for us are wayyyyy better than our plans for ourselves.  Surrender yourself to Him and His will, His plans for us.  What good does it do to struggle and strive through life to attain everything you can and then leave it behind.  NOTHING goes with you, not even your flesh and bones.

The Lord watches over those who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy....Psalm 145:20

But if from there you seek the Lord your GOD, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul...........Deuteronomy.....4:29

For in Him we live and move and have our being....Acts  17:28

But He said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me....For when I am weak, then I am strong.........2 Corinthians 12:9-10


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!  GOD is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment