September 23, 2015
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well this day. Just the one post today as I have not received another message yet. So I may not be posting again until then. I know some out there may be a bit anxious about the end of this month with all the media out there talking about the end happening this month. Let me remind you again, no man knows the how or the when. I was told i would know right before, but there is no confirmation on that. Bear in mind that soon to GOD is not soon to us. Soon for one instant could be one period of time and soon on another means a different period of time. So just keep praying, working on growing in His Light, forgiving each other and ourselves. You will screw up at times up to the end, but He already knows that. So pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off and let it go.
Today's Bible message is from Acts, chapter 2-5, the 7th message from these pages, amazing.
GOD.........of all the people............being saved............going up to the temple...................from birth........to the temple.............every day.............
Money...............silver or gold................do not have................why do you.............own?..............the GOD of Abraham..................glorified ..Jesus...............handed Him over to be killed..............the author of life.................but GOD raised Him........................by faith...................you are made strong..........healed..............see...............
In ignorance...............you turned to sin...............the Lord sent the Messiah............you must receive Him............the time comes...........as He promised................everything...................will be completely cut off...............beginning with..............the prophets who foretold these days..........
The Covenant............your offspring...........will be blessed (children)?
your wicked ways............the priests.............the Sadducees............the rulers.............brought before..........the Holy Spirit.............to account....................
Know this................all the people................by the name of Jesus Christ...........whom stands before you.............Salvation is found................
the courage...............of...ordinary men...................who had been healed............cannot deny.............this thing from spreading....................
speak...teach.....listen to...Him............decide..to....praise GOD................who...miraculously.........raised...their............Sovereign Lord...by the Holy Spirit.............His anointed One.....
power ...will.........enable..........servants............to speak the Word.................with great boldness.........
perform signs and wonders.............through the name of Jesus Christ............they are all filled with the Holy Spirit.............
all the believers...........one in heart...........shared everything they had..............GOD's Grace.............at work in them all.............no needy persons amongst them.........those who owned land...money....distributed to anyone who had need..........
the apostles.............now............have full knowledge............Peter..............filled with the Holy Spirit.........seized the whole church.............passed by............opened the doors...........go...tell the people...........the full assembly..................arriving...............at the doors................Look!
Forgiveness sets you free. Ask yourselves, have I truly forgiven, 70 x 7 as He told us to do? Good question to ask. I thought i had but then maybe I have not. We all carry this burden. Never stop asking Him for help to let go our burdens. We DO NOT want to take them with us. The road is more tiring when we carry a heavy load. After the Lord helps us to unburden ourselves, give thanks and praise and walk tall free of the excess weight. Unconditionally, He gives us His unending love, help, guidance, freeeee of charge. If He does sooooooooo much for us for free, who are we to charge others for anything that helps them.
Praise be to the Lord, to GOD our Savior, who daily bears our burdens...........Psalm 68:19
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment