September 2, 2015 #2
#697
8-31-2015
Through the pages of Ecclesiastes
Speaks one who truly sees
In his eyes he beholds the Truth
Sees the folly of his youth
In this life Father gives to thee
You should learn and grow to thus be free (like the fig tree)
Not to do so, is a gift squandered
Roamed the earth and foolishly wandered
Time runs out to spend it frivolously
Prepare yourselves and thus see Me
My Father's love I gave to you
For to guide and thus renew
In the interim of coming and going
Too many have walked without knowing
The Truth that lies deep inside
Believing the mouths of all those who lied
False in Word and false in deed
Never giving what My children need
Wants and desires to possess and obtain (attain)
All gain you nothing, therefore abstain (refrain)
Material things never last
Look to those of the past
Truest joy comes from above
Given for free, a father's love
My life spoke to those who heard
All I shared was the Father's Word
At this crucial juncture in time
You must heed all the rhyme
Seeds I planted through My scribe
Grow within you, time to imbibe
Of the living water and thus bear fruit
Of the vine that without knowing did take root
Eyes I shall open when least expect
Mind shall follow and then detect
All around you that occurs
Light reveals what darkness blurs
My Mother, Queen of all Heaven
Once again shall banish the Seven
With the love only a mother can have
To Her children shall place a salve
Of healing grace upon their heart
And no longer shall you feel apart
From the eternal peace of Heaven above
And bathe in the Light of My Father's love.........
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
That Grace was placed on my heart and I will always be a part of it. It was the most beautiful feeling I have ever experienced.Thank you Jesus!
ReplyDelete