May 9, 2015 #2
#601
4-16-2015
True source dwells in the unseen
Cleanses you of sin, removes what's unclean
Restores the soul to its inception
Free of lies, all manner of deception
Pours forth all glory and praise
From beginning to end of days
You beheld it at the start
Given then to do your part
In the Holy Plan for man
To do all that you can
To teach and guide through all time
Sharing the Word through rhyme
Journey home ends so soon
Post apocalyptic blood red moon
Nothing written shall be as it seems
Symbols appeared as if in dreams
Deeper meaning lies in the words
Describes the Truth of Final Thirds
Look with eyes not of the flesh
For those of Spirit do not mesh
Eyes within your sacred heart
Can always tell the Truth apart
From the lies and falsehoods of men
Who through the ages put to pen
Misdirection, deceit, and all manner of perception
Withholding the Truth, no deception
Seek the knowledge of GOD through inner spark
For it shall lead you out of the dark
Then your mind shall know the Truth
That has always laid behind Veil of Ruth
#602
4-17-2015
Rejuvenation of the soul
What was taken, now made whole
Canopic urn held you (them) there
Now free to fill the air
Holy of Holies fills the senses
All the souls from past tenses
Called from the mists of time
Through the words of Rhythm and Rhyme
Endless lists of true names
Saving them from eternal flames
Some shall perish, tis their fate
Turned from GOD, full of hate
Look to the Light for thy recompense
Faith within is best defense
Angels of darkness seek to claim
Those who fail to believe in the name
Of the one true and only GOD
Who walked the earth in the land of Nod
Few beheld His heavenly face
And thus fell from eternal grace
Now again His Son is here
When and where He shall appear
Is known only to chosen few
Whose hearts are pure for clearer view
Journey home begins so soon
Following pre-ordained moon
Things progress at quickening pace
Much befalls the human race
In the end all shall know
He who from all blessings flow
Til the time revealed to you
Continue to do that which I give to do
Much has yet to occur
Joined soon by her
Who shall restore your strength within
And help you on your path to win
The souls of many lost from the flock
Despite all those who seek to mock
Worry not, for their voices shall be silenced
By Holy Spirit, as I entranced
Faith of your heart blossoms more and more
As I prepare to open new door
Path within tis one must take
For upon it your thirst I shall slake
Time shall heal remaining scars
And journey home amidst the stars.
#603
4-20-2015
Listeners abound throughout the world
They can discern the color all swirled
Dubious distinction given by those
Who seek to demean the heavenly repose
Try as they might, their attempts shall fail
Learn they shall upon final nail
You and the others given a gift
Meant to sow and thus uplift
The hearts and minds of those we send
To save them all from what we did portend
Joy of joys upon you now
Releasing all from sacred cow
You and I spoke before
Touched your heart at very core
Remember you shall the words we spoke
When what lie within had spoke
Journey spreads out as we speak
Be thee humble, be thee meek
Your concerns shall fall away
As you approach final day
Upon the earth you've dwelt so often
Final passing I shall soften
Your purpose shall be complete
And all around you those you'll meet
We gave to you specific tasks
Drink the wine from newest flasks
What was old has passed away
Renew thy spirit day by day
For each is a new beginning
Worry not for souls you are winning
Judge not thineself for I know your concerns
As well as that which your heart so yearns
Time approaches to shed thy skin
And thus recall all you've been
Others aid you, soon shall see
And thus become all you were meant to be
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMessage #602 was the same date that I had this dream...
ReplyDelete4-17-2015
I had a dream last night that I was presented a gift.
When I woke, the first thing that came into my mind was "Jesus Gave you a gift".
Thank you Jesus.
Then when I checked my notifications on my phone, there was this verse...
“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
James 1:12 NIV
Is He pertaining to Vera in #602, or someone else?
ReplyDeleteDo not know who she is! Hetaya is supposed to return to help me if it is her I do not know. Someone is being molded to join my path I do not know who.
ReplyDeleteDo not know who she is! Hetaya is supposed to return to help me if it is her I do not know. Someone is being molded to join my path I do not know who.
ReplyDeleteDo not know who she is! Hetaya is supposed to return to help me if it is her I do not know. Someone is being molded to join my path I do not know who.
ReplyDeletethat is awesome about your dream n text it is amazing how all things are possible.
ReplyDeleteYes, very very amazing!!!
ReplyDelete