May 27, 2015 #2 First speaks of how man is the same as last time He was here....
#622
5-20-2015
Who is it that can stand before Me
And claim they have eyes that see?
Who is it that says they hear
Yet have no knowledge, belief I am near?
Peoples of the Earth are as before
Wearing the same cloaks as they once wore
Last time I walked amongst man
Sharing the news of GOD's new plan
With blind eyes they turned aside
Thinking that what's in their hearts they could hide
Children of man I tell you true
I know ALL that's inside of you
Nothing you say, nothing you do
Nothing you feel or think, hidden from My view
Turn aside from the lies and deceit
Do not allow things to repeat
False doctrine and preaching abound
Listen to the words without sound
I speak to you all throughout the day
Words meant to teach, heal and show the way
Those before you in all their finery
Make you drunk in their lies, as if in a winery
Hear with your hearts all I say
And all the darkness I'll hold at bay
GOD is for free, not for sale
Those who buy, remain in the whale
I died on the cross to set you free
And once again I return, and you do not see
Little has changed of prior time
Despite all those who've shared the rhyme
The Lord gives and tells all you NEED
Yet you choose not to heed
Instead to listen to those who tell
What you WANT hear, all they have to sell
Pitiful fools who ply their trade
Who speak for themselves, cling to what they made
Off the sufferings and blindness of My flock
Prevent them from hearing the tick of the clock
For their sin they shall perish
Losing all that they cherish
Those who followed them in this life
Shall suffer all manner of strife
Til the time they stand before Me
Eyes wide open so they can see
And tell ME their story, I already know
And tell THEM which way they shall go
Jesus
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment