Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015

Good Monday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are doing well and having a blessed day.  Happy holidays to all those here in the U.S.

Have multiple days messages to share from the Bible so will start right in....

First is from Ezekiel 31-33.....Multiple messages here that seem to be like a history somewhat.  Certainly chronological in nature..........
This sounds to me like the beginning when all was cast to the Pit and that which was not ended up there through death........

The fallen tree...no other trees.....are ever to tower proudly on high....no other trees....are ever to reach such a height...all destined for death......the Sovereign Lord says....it was brought down to the realm of the dead....its abundant waters were restrained....with gloom......the Pit...trees of Eden....too....had gone down to the realm of the dead.......trees of Eden..... will lie among the uncircumcised.......

This part sounds like the flood.......

The Sovereign Lord says......I will cast My net over you....I will drench the land....I will ocver the Heavens......I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light.....I will bring darkness over your land.......I will trouble the hearts........On the day....each.....will tremble....for his life.....

This sounds like Jesus and His death and descent to the pit before resurrection.....

Son of man.....more favored than others.....among the uncircumcised....dragged off....killed....surrounded by.....all who have fallen.....in the depths of the pit.....All who had spread terror in the land of the living......they bear their shame........

This sounds like what is coming.......

Son of man.....sees the sword coming against the land.....blows the trumpet to warn the people.....if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning.......their blood will be on their own head.....if they....heed...the warning......they...save themselves.......if the watchman sees....and does not ......warn the people.....I will hold the watchman accountable.......Son of man......dissuade them from their ways.......offenses and sins weigh us down..........take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.............a righteous person........will surely live.........a wicked person...will surely die...........turn away from....sin and do what is just and right............give back what.....took.....return what....have stolen.......None of the sins that person has committed will be remembered against them.......I will judge each of you according to your own ways.........



Next message is from two layers down from end of Habbakuk and beginning of Zephaniah...

In wrath you strode the earth and in anger ............gloating as though about to devour...........I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in GOD my Saviour.......

That one sounds like they are telling me about myself.   Angry in youth and then how I am now.  This can me many others of us out there.

Zephaniah...

I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth.........the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.......I will stretch out My hand......I will destroy every remnant of Baal.............the very names of the idolatrous priests.............those who bow down and swear by the Lord and also swear by Molek..............those who turn back from following the Lord.....and neither seek the Lord nor inquire of Him............the day of the Lord is near..the Lord has prepared a sacrifice; He has consecrated those He has invited.....On that day.....a cry will go up......a loud crash......I will search......punish those who are complacent......who think,  The Lord will do nothing, either good or bad.....they will not drink the wine.....the great day of the Lord is near--near and coming quickly...........


Lastly a short one from deeper in 2 Corinthians 2,   six layers down.......

Forgive and comfort.....I urge you......reaffirm your love for Him.......stand the test.......anyone....I have forgiven......forgive.....for your sake........


When you are overwhelmed by all the massive amount of things in the world or your life, you are omitting the Lord out of your life.  Then darkness sets in and the downward spiral begins.  The Lord will not just help you, it is a choice.   Call out to Him for help and He will help you.  He stands there waiting for you to call for help, just like we as parents stand back and watch our children heading wrong direction, waiting for them to ask for help.   As soon as we turn to Him for help, the burden lessens.  He will help us through them.......

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your GOD.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous hand....Isaiah 41:10

A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.....Psalm 34:19


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!


No comments:

Post a Comment