Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May13th 2015

Hello and good day to all!
Vickie here to share something with you. 

On Mother's Day  May 10, 2015, we had tornado warnings with several spotted around us and a tornado was headed our way and I was so distraught and scared and by myself in a little closet with my dog Beamer, later I wondered why I was so afraid and that I need to work on that because I trust in the Lord and if I was ready to give up this life when he was ready to to take me, I should not be afraid.
The night of May 12, 2015, I was reading messages that pop out to Tim in verses of the Bible and God explained that he gives us his peace and to not be afraid. That was his answer to me.

Also Philippians 4:6 he answers my question about being so upset about the results of my doctors appointment on Monday May 12...

Whenever you get caught up in a difficulty, immediately give thanks for it and ask Him to help you handle it.   This puts it into a positive mode.   Together He will guide you through it and it fades in importance.    Most problems are in the future, but we entangle them in our present.   Give them over to He who knows what lie ahead and worry not for them.

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid....John 14:27

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to GOD....Philippians 4:6

Thank you Jesus. Thank you God.
Praise Jesus!

Then right after I wrote this down, I laid down to go to sleep after my prayers and was meditating on the Lord and this question popped in my mind about my physical problems I'm having right now, I got a worried thought and right then I heard a voice saying, "Peace"  in the softest sweetest, loving, calming voice and right away I calmed, smiled, sighed a deep breath and said, Thank you Jesus," I fell right into to deep sleep. 

Jesus Christ is almighty and loving at the same time. 
Praise and Trust Him Always!
GOD Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment