May 21, 2015
Good Thursday to all and GOD Bless! Just one post today as no Bible message.
GOD is all we need! If ypou are lacking anything it is because you are not connected to Him. Stop trying to control situations and let Him take control. It is difficult I know, for we are raised to be independent. But now is the time to start giving over control to Him and allow Him to bring His Peace into your life.
But as for me, i watch in jope for the Lord, I wait for GOD my Savior; my GOD will hear me.....Micah 7:7
and he does trust me.
#617
5-12-2015
I spoke to you through the mists of time
Revealing truths with each Rhyme
Much much more to be revealed
As the darkness is repealed
Folly of mankind is in perception
Blind to the Truth, sees only deception
Speak to Me is all they need do
And I will grant them clearer view
Bowing down to the false prophets
Who seek to gain only larger profits
I have no need for window dressings
Nor for those who try impressing
Me or others with self-proclamations
Pouring forth through their mouths false declarations
Simple Truths I gave to all
Who opened their ears and hear My call
Do not go forth blindly tithing
All the while inadvertently denying
All I taught so long ago
When I shared with you what he needed to know
Shake the dust from your feet and follow Me
Words I give are all for free
One cannot buy My love
Unconditionally given from Heaven above
Seek Me in the right places
Not in the voices of false faces
What you seek lies within
Not upon some television
Those who charge to hear the Word
Speak not for the Spirit of sacred bird
Those with eyes open see the Truth
Hidden behind Veil of Ruth
Others hear what they want to hear
And thus see only as things appear
Path they're on leads only to demise
For having believed all the lies
Peace to those who hear My voice
And thus their souls shall rejoice.
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! Praise His Holy Name!
No comments:
Post a Comment