Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015

Good Monday and GOD Bless to all!  I pray all had a wonderful weekend.   Cooler here today, only 60's and thunderstorms, very unusual May.


Opened yesterday to Obadiah and first page of Jonah again for the embedded message.



From Obadiah.....

The day of the Lord is near for all nations.....Jacob will possess his inheritance....there will be no survivors from Esau....the kingdom will be the Lord's.......



From Jonah page one.......

Jonah ran away from the Lord...the Lord sent a great wind on the sea....ship threatened to break up.....Jonah.,.. fell into a deep sleep......he said......In my distress I called to the Lord and He answered me.  From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry...............I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again toward your Holy Temple........you, Lord my GOD, brought my life up from the pit.....When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, Lord, and my prayer rose to you, to your Holy Temple....those who cling to worthless idols turn away from GOD's love for them.....................



Today's message was embedded in Nahum 1-3 two layers down.....

the vision...the Lord....is in the world......The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.  He cares for those who trust in Him.....He will pursue His foes into the realm of darkness.....they will be consumed......one come forth who plots evil against the Lord.......The Lord says......although they have allies and are numerous, they will be destroyed and pass away.........i will destroy the images and idols........watch the road, brace yourselves........the Lord will restore the splendor of Jacob.......the chariots....look like flaming torches; they dart about like lightning............It is decreed.....declares the Lord Almighty.....the voices of your messengers....full of lies.......people stumbling....enslaved.............
strengthen your defenses.........your shepherds slumber.......people are scattered...no one to gather them...........

The Lord has an unlimited supply of ways to bless us.    What is visible to you is a tiny part of all that awaits us.

Live by faith not by sight......2 Corinthians 5:7

And my GOD will meet all your glorious needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus......Philippians 4:19

Search for His path He has for you and trust in His wisdom.......


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment