Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015     #2  two messages from Jesus, one from Peter I believe.

#595
4-5-2015
(Easter morning)

Perplexed by all the ineptitudes of man
I continue to do what I can
Joyfully I arise each day
Waiting to hear what the Lord will say
Prayerful intentions I give to He
Who gave all His love for free
My Savior, My King, My Lord from above
Who showed us what all He was made of
Power of Light (GOD, Heaven) shone forth from within
His words spoke to us of what all had been
I was there at the crucifixion
As upon the cross He gave a final benediction
Failed I did to defend His life
And thus continued to live a life full of strife


Forgiven you were, for I foreknew your state
All that befell, long did predate
My love for you flows forth like new wine
Fills your heart straight from the vine
Forgive thineself for too long you have carried
This burden through lives alone and married (causing you to have tarried)
Wasting time on thoughts of failure
Preventing your heart from attaining stature
My scribe, all you've done before
Has not detracted from thine soul being pure
Your light shines forth as the beacon you sought
To be through the many lives you've fought
In My name you did many things
Some not good, yet your journey brings
You to this time for which you have waited
For so long, your thirst to be sated
My brother, you and the others
Shall save those without mothers
Guarded by the angels I sent
Promised to you in My Sacred Tent
When last we spoke face to face
Amidst the ruins of the sacred place
Once again return there you shall
To fulfill the final task in the belly of the whale
Then to the Light to finish the journey
Begun long ago when you first bent your knee
Go in peace to celebrate this day
Rejoice in the love I give along the way
Loved ones guide you as you go
Joined by others you do not yet know
All their names shall be given to you
As you continue to do all that you do.

#596
4-6-2015

Hearken to these words we give to you
Angelic dispensation for all to view
Sins of the fathers forgiven long ago
Little they understood, little you all know
Times of decadence come to an end
The Truth of all we did portend
My GOD, the Father over Heaven and Earth
Judges now all man's worth
Those who've waited so patiently
For the judgment of souls upon thee
Book of lists opened now (free of life the Father endowed)
All mankind's sacred cows
Written down by angelic scribes
Reading chords of music, Heaven's vibes
Eternally down upon endless pages
While the battle for Earth rages
All you see of little vision
So tiny compared to other division
For what is unseen to naked eye
Far outnumbers the stars in the sky
Journey home for all comes due
As past predictions come into view
Turn thy hearts away from those
Who seek not a heavenly repose
Trust your heart for what is Truth
Not their lies, but behind Veil of Ruth
Many ply their soulful trade
Full of falsehoods, bowlful of shade
Darkness manipulates the minds of men
Who lead the flock from outside of pen
Down a path to their demise
Enraptured to all their soft spoken lies
Only Truth comes from He
Who gave His life to set us free
Listen with ears open to
The words I speak directly to you
See the signs I lay out before
Your eyes I gave within your
Heart, wherein the spark I gave
At your conception that will help you save
The soul created long ago
Amidst the Light of Heaven's glow
It hears and sees what is true
Not the lies given unto you
Trust in me, the words I share
They will help you all to bear
The coming tide of angelic horde
Who cleanses the world with Sacred Word
Follow those I've sent to you
For they share the seeds I imbue
Their Light within shines ever bright
Shall guide you all through darkest night
Home to where all shall be free
And bathe in My Light, My Peace, I give to thee (eternally).

Jesus

#597
4-7-2015

Caves of Elsinor? (Tabor?)
Caves of absolution
Hidden in the mists of time
Revealed to you in this rhyme
Stayed there at our request (behest)
Safe from all the unrest
Stole away in the night
Amidst the chaos and the fright
Many sought to draw us out
Cursing our Lord's name as they shout
Through the tunnels of sacred wells
Where no darkness ever dwells
We waited out the riots in the street
Wearing nothing but the sandals on our feet
Washing away our sinful desertion
When our Lord gave His life, no aversion
Little did we know, forgiveness had been given
Upon the cross, spiritually driven
Mary came to us pleading her case
"Believe what He told us, our sins He'll erase"  (Mary Magdalene?)
Doubtful, fearful, we sought to hide
As with each word she did chide
Lowliest of men we did become
No sense of feeling, eternally numb
Then He appeared three days hence
Words escaped us, for we had no defense

"Come unto Me, My sheep, My flock
You, Peter, most of all, for you are My Rock
Upon thee all glory of GOD
Shall rest for you are His lightning rod
You shall establish My church here on Earth
As many ages pass by til its rebirth"

Lord I am yours to do as you wish
Send me out for souls to fish
I call upon all who see the Light
Who seek the wisdom not of the night (of all that's right)
Glory unfolds to unseen eyes
See the Truth amongst the lies
Scavengers of demonic form
Scurry about seeking to swarm
Upon all those who blindly walk
Behind those who love to hear themselves talk
Pay attention to all the signs
Warnings of he whose speaking blinds
Christ warned of those who sell
The Word of GOD from their own well
Careful of the water you drink
Clouds the mind, unable to think
Through the heart, He speaks to thee
The only pathway to set you free
Spark within the child you were
Will light the way, no longer blur
Truth resides within its rays
To guide you through the final days
Trust in He who placed it there
For all there is cannot compare
To the love the Father has for thee
Not for sale, but given for FREE.

Peter

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your Light shines forth, thanks to Jesus Christ our Lord, and now, because you shared these Rhythm and Rhyme messages of the Light, my Light grows brighter and stronger, also...
    Thank you Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete