May 12, 2015 #2
#604
4-22-2015
All glory and praise oh Lord
For the sharing of the Sacred Word
Many times you spoke before
Sowing your seeds upon threshing floor
Trampled they were, into the dust they became
Useless and unheard, they denounced thy name
Now again we shall see what they say
When you reveal yourself on fateful day
Oh scribe, My child, worry not this fate
Indeed I shall show My face, certain date
Many shall perish, unable to see
That which I've given them so long for free
Eyes shall behold what they choose
Their souls within, they shall lose
My words I gave you to share
There to believe completely if they dare
Passage home free for all
Who hear My voice and answer My call
If they do not hear My voice
Then they have made their choice
Darkness clouds the minds of many
Who seek to grasp the copper penny
Hard for them to let go the things
That hold them here, all the strife it brings
Lost and dismayed, they'll go down with the ship
And plunge into darkness, final trip
Save whom I send, light their way
Seek the goodness day by day
My plans for you come to fruition
Listen and trust, I gave you intuition
Use it wisely to see the Truth
All revealed from Veil of Ruth
Senses aware, you feel it's power
Feel it grow, feel it flower
Descending down from sacred tower
Joy to you My friend and companion
Return thee shall to heavenly mansion.
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment