May 2, 2015 #2 One message from victim of German Wings plane crash
#591
3-29-2015
Oh great and powerful Lord
You bestow upon me the Sacred Word
To disperse the seeds upon the ground
Filling their minds without sound
Many fall upon deaf ears
Through all the ages, all the years
Turned from the Light countless times
Refusing to heed what was in the rhymes
Make of them a fruitful flock
Now at the ending of time's clock
Pour out thy love upon the land
Wipe it clean of all darkness with the hand
Have mercy on thy lowly servant
For having not always been as observant
As I need to be at this critical juncture
So I fail not, as I did at final puncture
Your words to me upon your cross
Assured me my soul would not be at a loss
For all there was for me to know
Would be given wherever I'd go
At this time I need your strength
As darkness goes to any length
To deter me from my sacred task
Renew my spirit in your Light tis all I ask
Shepherd of My sacred flock
Worry not, I know every lock
Of hair upon thy head
I am with you as you are led
To all places you shall go
When and where, you shall know
Til that time, your task to do
Each day I give unto you
Heed the words I impart
They will tell you when time to start
Upon the path I'll reveal to you
What lay ahead you shall view
Go to church, this day of Palms
For it's words you hear calms
Your spirit, for it waits impatiently
Which is okay, far better than complacently
My love for you knows no bounds
For ages and ages, recorded (heard) without sounds
Your faith is sound, for it came from Me
Long ago when I bestowed on thee
The many tasks I did give
The many lives that you would live
Final one comes to an end
After all I did portend
Blood red moons continue to flow
Revealing more you'll need to know
To share with those who hear the Word
Of the ONE who descended as a little bird.
#592
3-30-2015
Message 1 from German Wings plane crash
Mountains rising very fast
Images flashing from the past
Panic rises throughout the plane
Screams of horror for coming pain
GOD, oh GOD, I hear the cries
Tears pouring from our eyes
Trying to calm those by my side
No where to run, no where to hide
Dear Mother in Heaven, save us please
Wish I could kneel on my knees
Strapped to seat, no where to go
What is happening, we do not know
Glorious Father, hear our prayers
Clouds pass by in pillowy layers
Time stands still, as is no more
Feel the terror to my inner core
(impact?)
All was gone in sudden flash
Knowing now, it was the crash
Joyous Light caught me up
In it's embrace, hands like cup
Lifting me higher through many lights
Brightest sun, no more nights
Peace surrounded me as I went
Voices telling me was Heaven sent
Mother, father, my love for you
If you could only see what I now view
Pray to GOD all the time
Why I speak to thee in rhyme?
I do not know
Only that it does flow
From my thoughts to know not where
Hope that it goes to those I care
For I am safe, this I know
All this love that does flow
Fills me with amazing joy
Not felt since little boy
Believe, believe, all I say
Bend your knees and always pray
*if anyone knows how to get this to the victims families please let me know. I tried one email address to a church but heard nothing, unbelievers most likely. Tis a pity, GOD have mercy on them.
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment