Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015   #2


Next message, which is actually #666 I am not allowed to share at this time.  So skipping over to the next one....

#620
5-18-2015

Incandescence seeks to arrive
Open your mind and try to derive
From whence they came
And thus their name
You knew them all before
Side by side in ancient war
Soldiers of fortune like thineself
Bodies perished on rocky shelf
You commanded many lost souls
Greed consumed them, left full of holes                        (that part confirms what some spirits told me,                                                                                            that I have passed on)

Journey now completed upon
The words you speak to pass them on
I shall enable your gift to send
Guiding them home, time to bend
Opens the door, the gateway I gave
So souls you knew, you could save
Prayerful requests I heard you say
Answered now upon this day
Names aplenty you shall know
As you send them unto the flow
Thus your task continues to grow
Reuniting with them as you go
Abdul was sin in human form
All about you darkness did swarm
Tis why I chose you to do all I ask
And gave you this specific task
Recompense given and thus you give
To save those you allowed to live (who need to forgive)
All too long have roamed the mist
All attempts they did resist
To shed their cloaks of anger and hate
Now is the time, then will be too late            (tells us here again the need to let go our burdens                                                                                    now as the mists are being cleansed and done away with)

Bless them as you did the others
Reducing those without mothers
He knows what you do
Why He hates the Truth of you
We protect you from his attempt
To catch you up, we shall pre-empt
Gathering strength as you go
Enabling you to learn and grow
Take to heart, be not dismayed
Feathery wings, thusly arrayed
Into the pit, soon shall descend
And join with others we did portend
They await their appointed salvation
And thus rejoin heavenly elation
Gates of Heaven open to them
Upon your arrival brother Shem.


#621
5-19-2015

Child, long have you toiled on this earth
Kept from attaining eternal mirth
My love for you has no end
Throughout time your knee did bend
My grace I shower upon you now
Releasing you from your sacred cow
I know your sins no more
Let go the past, enter the door
I guide you day by day
As you wake, as you lay
In slumber we speak of many things
What the future My Father brings
You shall share all in time
When awakened to the hidden rhyme
Worry not what be ahead
Focus on the now instead
Your journey (path) leads many places
Meeting many new and friendly faces
Hungry for the words you'll share
Nothing ever heard shall compare
For the hearts desire much
And thus they shall fell My loving touch
Upon their hearts and thus be filled
With peace and joy unequaled
My Son in whom all blessings flow
Upon this Earth He shall bestow
Joyful blessings to those He chose
Who He promised a heavenly repose
When He reveals Himself to thee
Your soul shall again be free
Light shines forth upon you now
As you sit here, head you bow
Writing these words I speak to you
Helping you to see the clearer view
Gifts shall grow over time
As you receive each succeeding rhyme
More to come as you awaken
To help those who feel forsaken
Take My hand and receive thy gift
And feel within your soul uplift
Rejoice My child, for blessed thou be
Receive the love your mother has for thee
Peace to you for having done
All He asked, our chosen one
Soon to join with all the others
Chosen all, sisters and brothers
We shall bring you all home soon
Behind the passing of last red moon

Mary

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

1 comment: