Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20, 2015

Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless!   I pray all are well this day and blessed!
Messages continue to come, tow other day and one this morning.  




The first message from the Bible is from yesterday and is from 2 Corinthians 2-7, the fourth layer of embedded messages.  It is several short messages buried within the pages deep down.

If anyone....grieved Me, he has grieved all of you.......forgive.....in the sight of Christ......................the Lord opened a door for me....because...I said goodbye to....those who are perishing.....one...brings death...one...brings life............Christ....comes from GOD........but the Spirit gives life..............what was transitory came with glory.......therefore..we are....bold..............Christ...is freedom........GOD's mercy...plainly...displays....Jesus Christ as Lord..............the face of Christ..this treasure...may...be revealed in our body....................I have spoken....because....the Lord...will...raise us with Jesus............glory of GOD...renewed day by day...building GOD an eternal house...........naked....we are in this tent......we....wish....to be clothed in...our heavenly dwelling....we ....know....in the body......the Lord.....makes....each of us......good...................fear the Lord.................our right mind....compels us......in this way.....GOD....reconciled....people's sin............GOD.....heard you......helped you....no stumbling block..................I speak.....to My children.......righteousness..is....Christ...................GOD has said......I will live with them and walk with them, and I will be their GOD, and they will be My people......................Father....will....purify...everything..............embedded in 2 Corinthians 4 layers down.


From the pages of Ezekiel 33-36......

Evening before the man arrived.....The Lord was.....no longer silent................The Word of the Lord....the Sovereign Lord says.....you do detestable things........I will make the land a desolate waste.......Come and hear the message that has come from the Lord.......My people.....hear your words, but they do not put them into practice........their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain.........when all this comes true---and it surely will---then they will know that a prophet has been among them.....woe to you shepherds....who only take care of yourselves...shepherds take care of the flock.........they were scattered because there was no shepherd.....they were scattered over the whole earth......the Sovereign Lord says; I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for My flock....I will rescue My flock.......I will rescue them......on a day of clouds and darkness.......I will search for the lost and bring back the strays.....the sleek and the strong  I will destroy.......I will judge between one sheep and another....I will make a covenant of peace................there will be showers of blessings......they will know that I am the Lord when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.......
you are My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, and I am your GOD, declares the Sovereign Lord....
while the whole Earth rejoices.....they will know that I am the Lord....hear the Word of the Sovereign Lord....no longer will you suffer....

When you feel loneliness or despair or any form of negativity, realize it is the darkness trying to drag you down.   This is the time to call out to the Lord rebuke the darkness, which you have the power to do..  Then focus on Him and feel His peace cover you.

The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace....1 Corinthians 13:12

When you sin, know that the Lord already foreknew your sin and forgave.   Still confess them to Him and forgive your self as well.  Psalm 91 works to cleanse and strengthen you simultaneously as you read it aloud.  We tend to try and think we can hide things from Him, which is not possible.  The one thing that is not possible with GOD........Let Hi peace and Light enshroud you and feel the joy of His presence.......

But if we walk in the Light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blod of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.....1 John 1:7


GOD Bless!   Jesus is Marvelous!

3 comments: