Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015



Good Thursday to all and GOD Bless, hoping all is well in your lives.   Sunny but cooler day here today, only in the 70's hmmm.

Opened this morning to Matthew again, for a deeper embedded message.  Also received another message after darkness tried to speak thru me.  Had to rebuke n banish and ask for Mary and Michael's help immediately. I felt the energy being lifted off of me like a reverse head rush followed by gutteral voice and shaking then collapsed on floor.  Then I go the message from Jesus. Then after all that felt a tremor, whole building  but no one else seems to have felt it.  Grandma said before hand that I would get one sent from Heaven not physical earth, weird huh?

Ok from Matthew 26 and 27.......

Jesus told them....I will strike the shepherd and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.....(maybe that was the tremor?)....I have risen......even if I.....pray...sorrowful and troubled....my soul is overwhelmed...............My Father...will...watch...you.....My Father...may your will be done........When he came back...the Son of Man...replied, do what you came for.........I...call on My Father...I...have come out...every day...teaching...this has ...taken place..........Jesus...did not find any....witnesses....in three days......Jesus remained silent............I say to all of you....you will see the Son of Man......where?...after a little while...standing there.......Messiah...sent...this message.......It is your responsibility.......His blood.....drink it.....those who....come down from the cross......in the same way...he can....save himself......let him come down....from the cross....trust in GOD....GOD rescue him....wants him....in the same way.....with Him.......


Leave your troubles in My hands!  Trust Me to help guide you through the maze of difficulties in your path.  Nothing is too hard for Me to handle.  You are made with limitations so do not try to do it all.  Do not panic, keeping in mind that I am always with you.   I never give you more than you can handle......
My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.....2 Corinthians  12:9

Nothing is impossible with GOD!

GOD Bless!   Jesus is Marvelous!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is impossible with God is true!
    Thank you for these messages.
    Jesus is marvelous!
    Praise Jesus!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete