Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015   #2      #610 2nd Nepal victim message  with Mary's reply


#608
4-29-2015

Oh Lord, our great protector
Thank you for the gift to detect her
Loving presence who watches over me
Whose loving arms gives her love for free
Mother Mary, who bore her son
So that all our souls could be won
Through the night of earthly domain
Endless days of endless rain
Loving spirit who guided us hence
Through every life and circumstance
Touched our hearts with her love
That flowed through her from Heaven above
Here again to shelter us from
That which for so long has left us numb
To all the love the Father gave
Our souls now He is here to save


I hear the pleas for mercy
From all the souls that stand before Me
Cries of despair from dark recesses
Those with nothing and those with excesses
Of the earth, of the Pit
All there is shall become lit
With the Light of Heaven as it shines forth
Revealing all their true worth
Nothing is hidden, all exposed
Those in power shall be deposed
Liars who sought to lead mine astray
Shall suffer My justice on Final Day
Falsehoods they taught to the masses
Showed their selves through rose colored glasses
True selves revealed as I strip them bare
Of all they have, no words to share
I alone give authority to teach
The Word of Spirit to those to preach
Whom I ordain by My touch
Upon their hearts felt not so much
Called they were to spread the seeds
That fill their hearts of many needs
GOD is free as is My Word
Sent to man through little bird
Seek Him in thy heart of hearts
He will show you all your parts
You have to play in My plan
To save the good in fellow man
Few know the Truth of I AM
Revealed to you by sacrificial lamb
Lost in lore in ancient land
Returns to you by My hand
Trust the words you shall hear
When I speak them in your ear
Share them with all you can
For they shall save much of man
If they open their hearts to see
All the love I give to thee (for free).


#609
5-2-2015

Every need of the hearts that bleed
Shall be cared for through the words they heed
Do you believe in the sanctity of Christ?
Who stands before man preventing the heist
Of GOD's children by all evil
Who wreak havoc on Earth, cause all the upheaval
Journey home unto the Light
Turn your backs on the night
I am the Son of the eternal Father
I am He born of the Holy Mother
No other can defeat all darkness
That since My time has caused such starkness
Their time is now at an end
Glory of GOD does now descend
Upon the Earth and all it's life
Suffered too long it's pain and strife
Evil flees fighting tooth and nail
Thought to defeat Me, on the cross it did impale
Foolish vanity
Amidst the insanity
Little they knew
Of the Father's view
Diogenes spoke words of wisdom
Upon the mount of this kingdom
That hinted at things to come
Telling all that they were dumb
To the Truths hidden from the minds of men
Unless their hearts were fully open
Take these words I share with you
Let them guide in all you do
From these pages of endless rhyme
Know all are forgiven, no matter the crime
If you but believe and repent of your ways
And soul uplifted on final days
For I forgive all sins
No forgiveness by you and darkness wins
Joy of joys awaits all those
Who hear and believe these words of prose
I came before to renew with man
GOD's love for all, according to plan
Rejoice, rejoice, for the time is at hand
Spread the Word across the land
Redeemer of man stands before all
Open your ears and hear My call
Let go the bonds that chain you to life
Causing endless days of strife
Focus your hearts on My loving presence
And hear the Word's angelic resonance
Beauty abounds for all to see
And fell the love I give for free
Take My hand and follow Me
And you will have all the Father gives to thee.


#610
5-3-2015
(second Nepal earthquake victim received in church)

Feeling so lost and all alone
Buried beneath all the stone
Praying to GOD for our rescue
Total darkness, nothing to view
Cries of despair go unheard
Nary a sound nor a word
Coldness within seeks to overtake
No water, our thirst to slake
Mother of GOD come to me
"Let go", she said, "your soul is free
Your time on earth is now ended
All pain and suffering now suspended
Take my hand, I'll lift you up
Above the clouds, drink from the cup
Of salvation and peace eternally
Feel my grace maternally
Join with all my children here
Hear their voices as they appear
My Son awaits your return
This gift you did earn
Loved ones mourn for your passing
Believe they shall, all Light amassing
Time is at hand, not to worry
People pass by in such a hurry
All things stop, soon shall see
Those you left shall join with thee
My love for all my children
Speaks to my Son now, and then
All will witness His return
For His love, all hearts do yearn"

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love #602!!!
    Praise Jesus and thank you Mother Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of important meaning on this page.
    Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete